I'm worried you're taking this too seriously. Are you ... jus...
Maeby: I'm worried you're taking this too seriously.
George Michael: (huffs) Are you ... just the opposite.
("Here Comes the Bride" plays from Maeby's cell phone, George Michael chuckles and looks away)
Maeby: (turns off phone) What the hell is that?
George Michael: I bought you a wedding ring ... tone. (chuckles) Opposite of serious.
- Michael Bluth, George Michael, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 11: "Family Ties"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 11 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lucille: Michael. What a surprise.
Michael: Really? Were you expecting somebody else? Maybe, uh, one of your two daughters?
Lucille: Oh, Lindsay and Tobias never visit.
- Permalink: Michael. What a surprise. Really? Were you expecting somebody ...
(Michael is talking to Nellie)
Narrator: Hey, let's see what some of the other folks are up to.
(Shot of George Michael doing homework)
Narrator: Nothing there.
(Shot of George, Sr. clipping his toenails)
Narrator: Or there.
(Shot of Buster's nurse getting into bed with him)
Narrator: Oh, my ... Let's get back to Michael.
- Permalink: Hey, let's see what some of the other folks are up to. Nothi...