Isobel Stevens spent 5 hours on her feet in surgery today. Not b...
Derek: Isobel Stevens spent 5 hours on her feet in surgery today. Not because she was ready to go back to work, but because she was scared. She's scared for her job and she was scared to show weakness. You don't have to talk to me, that's fine. But, you need to go out there and talk to your people. They need to hear from you.
Richard: Don't tell me about my people. I've been here for 30 years Derek. I know my people. I've spent every hour of the last 3 days saving every job that I could, but some tough choices had to be made. HR is sending out an email to the first round of people to be let go.
Richard: Derek, I'm tired, I'm going home.
- Derek Shepherd, Richard Webber
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3: "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Derek Shepherd Quotes, Richard Webber Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. You're ready to close, you got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking. What if you didn't? What if the patient dies and you could have prevented it? So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia is a surgeon's best friend.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-ca...
Cristina: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. The list is life.
Owen: You're comparing the merger with Schindler's List?
Cristina: I'm Jewish. I'm allowed.
- Permalink: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. T...