Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best wa...
Meredith: Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best way to deal is to get drunk and mash your genitals together?
Alex: No freaking way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides you were a total dirty mistress like two weeks ago.
Lexie: Are we calling me a dirty mistress?
Meredith: That was two years ago and his wife didn't have cancer!
Lexie: Because I've been with like six guys in my whole life. Alex and I, we've done it before. I was recycling, it was like good for the environment.
Alex: Izzie's gone. I was horny. She was there.
Lexie: Oh crap, I am a dirty mistress!
- Meredith Grey, Alex Karev, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 12: "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 12 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(narrating) Number one rule of surgery is limit exposure. Keep your hands clean, your incisions small, and your wounds covered. Number two rule of surgery is when rule number one stops working, try something else. Because sometimes you can't limit exposure, sometimes the injury is so bad you have to cut, and cut big.Meredith
- Permalink: (narrating) Number one rule of surgery is limit exposure. Keep y...
(narrating) In surgery, the healing process begins with a cut, an incision, the tearing of flesh. We have to damage the healthy flesh in order to expose the unhealthy. It feels cruel and against common sense, but it works. You risk exposure for the sake of healing, and when it's over, once the incision has been closed, you wait. You wait and hope that your patient will heal. That you haven't in fact, just made everything worse.Meredith
- Permalink: (narrating) In surgery, the healing process begins with a cut, a...