Anxiety attacks, aneurysms, and ulcers. Must be December.
RICHARD: [looking at the board] "Anxiety attacks, aneurysms, and ulcers."
MIRANDA: "Must be December."
- Richard Webber, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12: "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Richard Webber Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
ADDISON: "Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Christmas. Or at least we used to."
DEREK: [pauses] "I'm not saying this to hurt you, or because I want to leave you, because I don't. Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you."
- Permalink: Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Ch...
ALEX: "Why are you helping me after what I did?"
IZZIE: "'Cause it's what Jesus would freaking do!"
- Permalink: Why are you helping me after what I did? 'Cause it's what Jes...