No, my mom is sick because she doesn't want to be imposing. Y...
Serena: No, my mom is sick because she doesn't want to be imposing.
Lily: You know what? I'm fine just curling up and reading a good book.
Eric: You're supposed to be with your family on Thanksgiving.
Dan: And Nicholas Sparks is hardly family. I'm not taking no for an answer. In fact, I'm not even asking. You're coming with us. I'm adult-napping you.
Lily: Fine, just, stop talking. And I'll get ready.
Dan: Make it snappy, I'm double parked. Thanks!
- Serena van der Woodsen, Dan Humphrey, Lily van der Woodsen
- Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 9: "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Serena van der Woodsen Quotes, Dan Humphrey Quotes, Lily van der Woodsen Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Serena: What's Chuck doing today?
Blair: Why are you asking me?
Serena: Well, you guys are friends. And, Blair, you know you can tell me anything. I'd be the last person to judge anyone.
Blair: With good reason.
Serena: Blair, I saw you with Chuck.
Blair: [pauses] I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe I could understand. But twice?
Serena: Wait, you slept with him!?
- Permalink: What's Chuck doing today? Why are you asking me? Well, you ...
Serena: You and Nate get back together?
Blair: You mean, since Gossip Girl published pictures of him and some skank?
- Permalink: You and Nate get back together? You mean, since Gossip Girl p...