You know how many times I helped a cow give birth in the barn? Plus one time my sister Edie? Well, she couldn't have it in the house! Long story. A long, racist story.Pam
Nothing is over! Nothing! You don't just turn it off!Cyril
- Permalink: Nothing is over! Nothing! You don't just turn it off!
Officer: The First Lady and I are having an affair.
Cyril: Damn, dog! That was my B.
- Permalink: Damn, dog! That was my B.
We've been selling cocaine for the CIA so they can buy arms from Iran!? Did we at least free some hostages?!
Baby, what is she saying? Baby? Baby? BABYYYY?
- Permalink: Baby, what is she saying? Baby? Baby? BABYYYY?
Sterling Archer, I'd like you to meet your daughter, Abigene.Lana
- Permalink: Sterling Archer, I'd like you to meet your daughter, Abigene.
We all enjoyed this break from him, but Cyril, if you tell him I said this I'll break your freakin' arms, but it's, ugh, Archer Time.Lana
Thank you, George Borewell, for that clunky analogy in defence of totalitarianism.
Calderon: My father fought the rebels, and his father fought the rebels!
Cherlene: So, like a family business.
Archer: That manufactures oppression.
- Permalink: That manufactures oppression.
I facetiously beg milady's pardon.
- Permalink: I facetiously beg milady's pardon.
Start counting backwards from a million years and when you get to zero, that still won't happen.Cherlene
Cyril's just the Vader to your Palpatine.Lana
- Permalink: Cyril's just the Vader to your Palpatine.
Cheryl: What the stupid shit are you doing??
Cyril: You said you wanted watermelon.
Cheryl: Watermelon's red?
Cyril: Yes. How do you not know that?
Cheryl: Who am I? Charles Frederick Andress?
- Permalink: Who am I? Charles Frederick Andress?
- Recent Views: 2,272
Cyril: Archer, do something!
Archer: Who am I, Alan Turing? He was also in X-Men, remember?
- Permalink: Archer, do something! Who am I, Alan Turing? He was also in X...
- Recent Views: 173