Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
(loudly) Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die. (whispers to Michael) Thank you. Maybe you're not that selfish.Lindsay
- Permalink: Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die...
George Michael: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got my bike seat stolen once, but I don't think it counts on your record if you're the victim. I mean, there is a record, but it's not like --
Maeby: Yeah, thanks. I'll take the rap next time we do something like this, okay?
- Permalink: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got...
George Michael: What are you doing? We're supposed to put the form in the wrong file.
Maeby: I know. I'm just leaving my calling card.
George Michael: I thought we didn't want anyone to know we were here.
Maeby: Well, it's a little late for that. Our fingerprints are everywhere.
George Michael: But you said they weren't gonna check for fingerprints.
Maeby: No, I said don't wear your mittens. I didn't want you to look stupid on the security cameras.
George Michael: There's a security camera?
- Permalink: What are you doing? We're supposed to put the form in the wrong ...
Gob: All right, take this lock-pick, break into the permit office for me.
George Michael: I think I'd better check with my dad first.
Maeby: You're going to break into a permit office? Sweet. Can I come?
Narrator: And George Michael saw a chance to get closer to Maeby.
George Michael: You know, my dad hates to micromanage. Let's just do this.
- Permalink: All right, take this lock-pick, break into the permit office for...
(to a Taxi Driver) I don't know if that smell is you, the car, something you ate, or something you're about to eat, but my God, you're in a service business.Lindsay
- Permalink: I don't know if that smell is you, the car, something you ate, o...
Michael: Gob, can I talk to you for a sec? Listen, um ... I'm really sorry about before. I said some things, and I got a little carried away. It's not the way you're supposed to treat a brother. Especially one that I value so highly. Oh, I need a favor.
Gob: That was subtle.
- Permalink: Gob, can I talk to you for a sec? Listen, um ... I'm really sorr...
Michael: Hey, Busty, have you been using Dad's car?
Buster: No ... Well, yes.
- Permalink: Hey, Busty, have you been using Dad's car? No ... Well, yes.
(to Lucille 2) I got you tickets to "The Producers". I already saw it in New York. But that's of no use to a woman whose vertigo makes flying a grotesque misadventure.Lucille
- Permalink: I got you tickets to The Producers. I already saw it in New York...
Lucille: Don't you judge me. You're the selfish one. You're the one who charged his own brother for a Bluth frozen banana. I mean, it's one banana, Michael. What could it cost, ten dollars?
Michael: You've never actually set foot in a supermarket, have you?
- Permalink: Don't you judge me. You're the selfish one. You're the one who c...
Lucille: Supposedly, Luz had to take her daughter to the hospital. That's Lupe, her sister.
Michael: I hope she's okay.
Lucille: She's awful. Can barely wash a dish.
- Permalink: Supposedly, Luz had to take her daughter to the hospital. That's...
Michael: I don't do anything for myself. Everything that I do is for this family.
Lindsay: Oh, you don't do it for us, Michael. You just do it because you love being the guy in charge. 'Cause you love saying no. Like you said to Gob when he wanted a frozen banana. And even after he gave you the rights to his "Mr. Banana-Grabber" character.
- Permalink: I don't do anything for myself. Everything that I do is for this...
Lindsay: What car? I don't know what you're talking about.
Michael: Dad's car. The one you didn't tell me that you had, even though I had to ride my bicycle to work all week.
Lindsay: Oh, Dad's car. Well, obviously, I'm going to use it if it's an emergency.
Narrator: Lindsay had such an emergency three days earlier when her salon was able to squeeze her in at the last moment.
- Permalink: What car? I don't know what you're talking about. Dad's car. T...