Arrested Development Season 1 Quotes
Michael: I might not be the best witness either. I got a phone call from Kitty this morning.
Barry: Your secretary?
George Sr.: My secretary.
Michael: She says that she's got some evidence, and she's threatening to bring down the company unless we meet her demands.
Gob: Oh, that is just great. Now, I'm expected to climb back on top of Kitty and do my thing again. I mean, this family runs into problems and it's "Oh, let's have Gob (bleep) our way out of it."
- Permalink: I might not be the best witness either. I got a phone call from ...
Tobias: I must warn you, Michael, she doesn't respond well to strict directives.
Maeby: All right.
Tobias: That was odd.
Michael: Not really. Kids love boundaries. I mean, look at these girls. (Talking about the "Girls with Low Self-Esteem" tape) Is this what you want?
Tobias: Oh, God, no.
Michael: This could be where your daughter is headed.
Tobias: Oh, no, no, I don't want this for Maeby either.
- Permalink: I must warn you, Michael, she doesn't respond well to strict dir...
Michael: What? What's going on?
Annyong: Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soccer game with. She don't want other soccer moms think that she is single mother. She old school.
Michael: I liked it better when he just said "Annyong".
- Permalink: What? What's going on? Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soc...
George, Sr.: Ban on organized sports?
Buster: You know, how you wouldn't let me sign up for anything when I was a kid.
George, Sr.: Is that what you've been thinking all these years? No, no, look, you were ... you were just a turd out there, you know? You couldn't kick, and you couldn't run, you know? You were just a turd.
Buster: Prison has destroyed the way you talk. If that's what it takes to impress these guys around here, then they are not your friends.
- Permalink: Ban on organized sports? You know, how you wouldn't let me sig...
Michael: Lindsay, new outfit?
Lindsay: This? No, I've had this for years. I think it's a hand-me-down from Mom.
Michael: You got a price tag. Right there.
Lindsay: Is there? I guess she wanted me to have something new. Sweet old thing.
Michael: Only two of those words describe Mom, so I know you're lying to me.
- Permalink: Lindsay, new outfit? This? No, I've had this for years. I thin...
It was a wild time on the beach, and if you like magic, look away. The only thing this guy could make fly away was the crowd.</i> Announcer
- Permalink: It was a wild time on the beach, and if you like magic, look awa...
Michael: What about the outfit yesterday?
Lindsay: Old thing gave it to me.
- Permalink: What about the outfit yesterday? Old thing gave it to me.
Patient: There's like this longing ... this pull. I mean, does that make me, you know, like, some kind of ... ?
Young Maeby: Homosexual.
Tobias: Maeby, please. She's right, though. You probably are a homosexual.
- Permalink: There's like this longing ... this pull. I mean, does that make ...
Well, they expect a certain amount of theft, Michael. It's built into the price. If I didn't take it, then people would be overpaying for nothing.Lindsay
- Permalink: Well, they expect a certain amount of theft, Michael. It's built...