CSI Season 13 Episode 6: "Pick and Roll" Quotes
Barbara: You need to tell me anyway.
DB: Are you sure you want that? Giving the nature I see every day.
Barbara: you need to talk to me about it. You think you're protecting me. But you're just trying to protect yourself. That's when we get into trouble. Promise me, no more secrets. I know who I married DB.
DB: I love you. I know who I married too.
- Permalink: You need to tell me anyway. Are you sure you want that? Giving...
Barbara: Did the girl love Charlie?
DB: I think Charlie believed that.
Barbara: We're going to have to tell him.
DB: I know, I know.
Barbara: Why didn't you tell me?
DB: There are things I don't talk to you about. I don't bring home. That was our deal.
Barbara: Charlie is our son. You owe it to me tell me if he's in trouble.
DB: You're right.
- Permalink: Did the girl love Charlie? I think Charlie believed that. W...
Vanessa: This is awkward.
DB: Oh, it's a lot more than that actually.
- Permalink: This is awkward. Oh, it's a lot more than that actually.
Charlie: I punched him. He deserved it.
DB: You know... that's another conversation. Right now, my problem is, you are a suspect in a homicide investigation. You know what really pisses me off; I had to find out about that from a witness in an integration room.
Charlie: I'm really a suspect?
DB: Yeah you are. You lied.
- Permalink: I punched him. He deserved it. You know... that's another conv...
Charlie: Look Dad, it's not like I didn't want to tell you about what happened with Coach. Besides I didn't think it was pertinent.
DB: Pertinent? The man was murdered Charlie. Hours after you physical assaulted him. What could be more pertinent then that?
- Permalink: Look Dad, it's not like I didn't want to tell you about what hap...
TJ: Last night, after practice, there was a fight in the locker room. Somebody throw a punch at Coach. I stepped in to try to stop it. That's how the blood got on my jersey.
DB: Ok. All right. Thank you. Who throw the punch?
TJ: Your son.
- Permalink: Last night, after practice, there was a fight in the locker room...
Henry: No more locker room laundry. I just went through 3 carts of dirty towels. This whole place smells like feet.
Greg: Now it's going to smell like something else. And you might want to borrow Russell's incents. It's pretty ripe.
- Permalink: No more locker room laundry. I just went through 3 carts of dirt...