Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 1: "Pilot" Quotes
Rex: I can't believe you tried to kill me.
Bree: Yes, well, I feel badly about that
- Permalink: I can't believe you tried to kill me. Yes, well, I feel badly ...
My name is Mary Alice Young. When you read this morning's paper you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. Normally there is never anything newsworthy about my life, but that all changed last Thursday. Of course everything seemed quite normal at first. I made breakfast for my family, I performed my chores, I completed my projects, I ran my errands. In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, quietly polishing the routine of my life, until it gleamed with perfection. That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet and retrieve a revolver that had never been usedMary Alice
- Permalink: My name is Mary Alice Young. When you read this morning's paper ...
Gabrielle: This table is hand carved, Carlos had it imported from Italy. It cost him $22,000.
John: So, you wanna do it on the table this time?
- Permalink: This table is hand carved, Carlos had it imported from Italy. It...
Gabrielle: It's like my grandmother always said: An erect penis doesn't have a conscience.
Lynette: Even the limp ones aren't that ethical
- Permalink: An erect penis doesn't have a conscience. Even the limp ones a...
Susan: How would you feel if I used your child support payments for plastic surgery?
Julie: You look fine.
Susan: If you could cut back to two meals a day, I could get a chemical peel
- Permalink: How would you feel if I used your child support payments for pla...
John: So, why are we here? Why are we doing this?
Gabrielle: Because I don't want to wake up one morning with the sudden urge to blow my brains out.
John: Hey, can I have a drag?
Gabrielle: Absolutely not. You're much too young to smoke
- Permalink: So, why are we here? Why are we doing this? Because I don't wa...
Danielle: Why can't we ever have normal soup?
Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree
- Permalink: Why can't we ever have normal soup? Danielle, there is nothing...
Andrew: I'm saying, do you always have to serve cuisine? Can't we ever just have food?
Bree: Are you doing drugs?
Bree: Change in behavior is one of the warning signs and you have been as fresh as paint for the last six months. That certainly would explain why you're always locked in the bathroom.
Danielle: Trust me, that is not what he is doing.
Andrew: Shut up
- Permalink: I'm saying, do you always have to serve cuisine? Can't we ever j...
Carlos: It's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.
Gabrielle: Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
Carlos: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year. If he wants to grab your ass, you let him
- Permalink: It's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. E...