Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
John: I should've wore a condom.
Gabrielle: Yeah, that would've helped
- Permalink: I should've wore a condom. Yeah, that would've helped
You could have an affair with anyone and you choose the pharmacist? You are such a RepublicanEdie [to Bree]
- Permalink: You could have an affair with anyone and you choose the pharmaci...
Carlos: Before the accident I told her how much I wanted a child and she said that she would take care of it. I just thought that she would talk to you. Baby, I am so sorry.
Gabrielle: That bitch! I can't believe her.
Carlos: I loved her, but even I had issues sometimes. I mean she could be very controlling.
Gabrielle: Reaching out from the grave to screw with me. God, she's good!
- Permalink: Before the accident I told her how much I wanted a child and she...
Carlos: Where are you going?
Gabrielle: I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to be standing on your mother's grave when it hits
- Permalink: Where are you going? I feel a wave of morning sickness coming ...
Carlos: You've been paying more attention to your food than you have to me lately.
Gabrielle: I plan on getting really fat as a tribute to your mother
- Permalink: You've been paying more attention to your food than you have to ...
When she was younger, Sophie Bremmer was a hopeless romantic. She was also hopelessly naive. Which is how she came to be married four times. The first time, to a man who liked to gamble. The second time to a man who liked to drink. The third time to a man who liked other men. And the fourth time, to the same man she married the second time. Yes, Sophie was tired of having her heart broken, so she decided she would never get married again. And then, one night, she had a visitor. Sophie Bremmer was still a hopeless romantic. But she was no longer naiveMary Alice
- Permalink: When she was younger, Sophie Bremmer was a hopeless romantic. Sh...
Marriage is a simple concept. Basically, it's a contract between two people. It binds them together for life in the hopes that they can live happily ever after. Sadly, some contracts were made to be brokenMary Alice
- Permalink: Marriage is a simple concept. Basically, it's a contract between...
The vow is simple, really. Those who take it promise to stay together for better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health. To honor and to cherish. Forsaking all others. Until death do us part. Yes, the vow is simple. Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part. But if we can, that's when we begin to live happily ever afterMary Alice
- Permalink: The vow is simple, really. Those who take it promise to stay tog...