Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Bree: You are no longer invited to the funeral.
Reverend Sikes: You're not serious.
Bree: Oh, yes, I am. I am going to hire security. And those security men are going to have sticks and if you so much as set foot in that sanctuary, they will be instructed to beat you with those sticks.
Reverend Sikes: Bree, this is your grief talking.
Bree: Reverend, if you don't back me up on this, so help me, I will pull the funeral out of your church!
Reverend Sikes: Bree!
Bree: I am not kidding. I will go non-denominational so fast, it will make your head spin!
- Permalink: You are no longer invited to the funeral. What? You're not...
Phyllis: (talking about Rex) I even kept the dirty magazine that he hid under his mattress. He didn't think I knew about it, but I did.
Andrew: Well, looks like dad was into big breasts.
Phyllis: Oh, yes. That's why I was surprised when he married your mother.
- Permalink: I even kept the dirty magazine that he hid under his mattress. H...
I know she's probably a bitch, but she's family; that makes her our bitch.Andrew (<i>about Phyllis</i>)
- Permalink: I know she's probably a bitch, but she's family; that makes her ...
So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it? Fine. I don't need to talk. Okay. Yes, I had a little affair. It wasn't the best thing to do, and I'm not proud of it. But it's not the worst thing that could have happened. Nobody died. Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos. Okay, it takes two people. How many times did you go off on your little business trips and leave me alone? See, so technically, you cheated, too. It's just your mistress was your work.Gabrielle
- Permalink: So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it? Fine. I don't n...
(to Rex's corpse) You look... magnificent.Bree
- Permalink: You look... magnificent.
Bree: Give me your tie.
Bree: Give me your tie!
Lynette: Give it to her! Give it to her!
- Permalink: Give me your tie. What? Give me your tie! Give it to her! ...