Family Guy Season 4 Episode 1: "North by North Quahog" Quotes
Lois: Peter, there's a hooker on the bed!
Peter: Stay perfectly still, Lois, their sight is based on movement.
Hooker: Where'd ya go?
- Permalink: Peter, there's a hooker on the bed! Stay perfectly still, Lois...
Meg: I wanna watch George Lopez!
Chris: That show only perpetuates the stereotype that George Lopez is funny
- Permalink: I wanna watch George Lopez! That show only perpetuates the ste...
Lois: Honey, what do you say we christen these new sheets, huh?
Peter: Why Lois Griffin, You naughty girl.
Lois: Hahaha, That's me.
Peter: You dirty hustler...you filthy stinky prostitute.
Lois: Okay I get it.
Peter: You foul venereal disease carrying street walking whore.
Lois: That's enough
- Permalink: Honey, what do you say we christen these new sheets, huh? Why ...
Peter: Everybody, I got bad news - we've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh, no. Peter, how can they do that?
Peter: Well, unfortunately, Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows like: Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonderfalls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girls Club, Cracking Up, The Pits, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunmen, A Minute With Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg The Bunny.
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well, I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot
- Permalink: Everybody, I got bad news - we've been cancelled. Oh, no. Pete...
Chris: I don't have to listen to you! You're a dog! You don't have a soul!
- Permalink: I don't have to listen to you! You're a dog! You don't have a so...
Tom Tucker: And now over to Ollie Williams for the blackie punishment forecast, Ollie?
Ollie: HE GON' GET IT!
Tom Tucker: Thanks Ollie!
- Permalink: And now over to Ollie Williams for the blackie punishment foreca...
Congressman: There is no just cause for an invasion of Iraq.
Peter: Well that may be, but what we're all forgetting is anyone that doesn't want to go to war is gay.
Congressman: I want to go to war.
Congressman 2: I want to go to war.
All of Congress: I want to go to war.
Dick Cheney: I was the first one who wanted to go to war
- Permalink: There is no just cause for an invasion of Iraq. Well that may ...
Stewie: If I choose to make stool in my pants right now, you're the only one here to change me. What do you think of that, hmm?
Brian: I'm not going to change you.
Brian: I said, I'm not going to change you.
Stewie: You can't be serious. Well, what if I make a fudgie? Well, I just won't. I just won't that's all. I just won't. Blast! I just did
- Permalink: If I choose to make stool in my pants right now, you're the only...
Diane, I'm standing outside the Park Barrington Hotel because they don't allow Asians insideTricia Takanawa
- Permalink: Diane, I'm standing outside the Park Barrington Hotel because th...