Friends Season 2 Episode 24: "The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding" Quotes
Joey: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I won't tell anyone.
Chandler: Joey, no means no!
- Permalink: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I wo...
Monica: (About their future) Do you see a little bassinet in the corner?
Richard: Like a hound?
Monica: Not a basset. A bassinet.
Richard: You really need the bassinet?
Monica: Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog.
- Permalink: Do you see a little bassinet in the corner? Like a hound? No...
(About being forced to wear a bright pink, fluffy bridesmaid dress) I cannot believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 looking like something you drink when you're nauseous.Rachel
- Permalink: I cannot believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 l...
Monica: Joey, you know, maybe you're just not used to kissing men. Maybe you just tensed up a little bit. Maybe that's what you need to work on.
Joey: Yeah, that makes sense.
(Joey looks over at Ross)
Ross: Over my dead body.
(Joey looks over at Chandler)
Chandler: And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.
- Permalink: Joey, you know, maybe you're just not used to kissing men. Maybe...
Rachel: Why the hell didn't you tell me!
Ross: I'm sorry. What was I supposed to do? Stand up and shout "Hey, Rachel, your butt is showing!"
Rachel: Yeah, better you than Barry's uncle. Oh, my God this is so humiliating. I think the only thing that tops that was, was, was when I was in the eight grade and I had to sing the "Copacabana" in front of the entire school. I think I got about two lines into it before I ran and freaked out. Oh, my God, my entire life is flashing before my eyes.
Ross: Rach, hey look, I remember that, it wasn't so bad.
Rachel: Oh Ross, would you stop, you got me, I'm dating you.
- Permalink: Why the hell didn't you tell me! I'm sorry. What was I suppose...
Chandler: (Realizing his internet girl is Janice) Oh my God!
Janice: Oh... my... God! (Chandler rushes over and kisses her)
Ross, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe: Oh... my... God!
- Permalink: Oh my God! Oh... my... God! Oh... my... God!
Chandler, you have got to stop staring at that door. It's like a watched pot. If you keep watching it, the door is never gonna boil.Phoebe
- Permalink: Chandler, you have got to stop staring at that door. It's like a...
(Making a toast) I remember when Barry came back from his first date with Rachel... (To Barry) What? You hired the same band, I can't use the same speech?Joel
- Permalink: I remember when Barry came back from his first date with Rachel....
Monica: I read an article the other day that said you're not supposed to throw rice at weddings, because when pigeons eat it, it kills them.
Richard: So that's why you never see pigeons in sushi bars.
- Permalink: I read an article the other day that said you're not supposed to...