Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Joey: If you hated the bracelet so much Chandler, you should have just said so.
Chandler: Well, doesn't the fact that I wore the bracelet even though I hated it say something about our friendship and how much it means to me?
Joey: What about the fact that you insulted the bracelet and you made fun of me?
Chandler: Okay, well, that's the part where I'm a wank.
- Permalink: If you hated the bracelet so much Chandler, you should have just...
Phoebe: (About Ross's chances to date Rachel) Hang in there, it's gonna happen.
Ross: Okay, now how do you know that?
Phoebe: Because she's your lobster.
- Permalink: Hang in there, it's gonna happen. Okay, now how do you know th...
Ross: Here you go. You can pay me back whenever you like.
Monica: You have dinosaur checks?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. I mean, you get your money and you learn a little something. What's wrong with that?
Monica: Nothing, nothing. Hey you're a cheapasaurus. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Thank you, I'm very grateful.
- Permalink: Here you go. You can pay me back whenever you like. You have d...
Ross: Hey guys.
Judy: Hi, darling. Where's my grandson? You didn't bring him?
Ross: No, he's at, uh, Carol's and Susan's today.
Jack: A woman in my office is a lesbian. I'm just saying.
- Permalink: Hey guys. Hi, darling. Where's my grandson? You didn't bring h...
(To Phoebe, about Rachel talking to another guy) Would you look at that guy? I mean how long has he been talking to her? It's like, back off buddy, she's a waitress not a geisha.Ross
- Permalink: Would you look at that guy? I mean how long has he been talking ...
Interviewer: (Looking at Monica's rsum) Well, this all looks good.
Interviewer: And if I want to call for a reference on your last job?
Monica: Oh, that's there on the bottom, see the manager, Chandler Bing.
- Permalink: Well, this all looks good. Great. And if I want to call for ...
No, no, you're, uh, you're my lobster. See, um, lobsters, uh, in the tank when, when they're old, uh, they get with, uh, they walk around holding the claws. In the tank, ya know, with, with the holding and... Uh, Pheebs you wanna help me out with the, the whole lobster thing?Ross
- Permalink: No, no, you're, uh, you're my lobster. See, um, lobsters, uh, in...
Judy: Hi darling.
Monica: (About them bringing a box filled with her old stuff) So, what's this?
Jack: Some of your old stuff.
Judy: Well sweetie, we have a surprise for you. We're turning your room into a gym.
Monica: Wow, that is a surprise. Just one little question, uh, why not Ross's room?
Jack: Gosh, we talked about that but your brother has so many science trophies and plaques and merit badges, well we didn't want to disturb them.
Monica: Oh, God forbid.
- Permalink: Hi. Hi. Hi darling. So, what's this? Some of your old s...
Monica: Oh yeah, well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.
Ross: Monica, if you want, I can lend you some money.
Monica: No, no, no. If I couldn't pay you back right away, then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.
Ross: Oh, okay. Well then why don't you, uh, why don't you borrow it from mom and dad? You feel guilty and tense around them already. You might as well make some money off of them.
- Permalink: Oh yeah, well there's the possibility that I won't make rent. ...
Joey: (Watching the prom video) What is with your nose?
Rachel: They had to reduce it because of my deviated septum.
Chandler: Okay, I was wrong. That's what they used to cover Connecticut.
- Permalink: What is with your nose? They had to reduce it because of my de...
Phoebe: What's this?
Monica: That's my bathing suit from high school. I was a little bigger then.
Chandler: Oh, I thought that's what they used to cover Connecticut when it rained.
- Permalink: What's this? That's my bathing suit from high school. I was a ...
Ross: I was saving you.
Rachel: Saving me from the nice conversation with the interesting man, saving me?
- Permalink: I was saving you. Saving me from the nice conversation with th...