Futurama Season 2 Episode 14: "How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back" Quotes
Zoidberg: Now it's time for my song! When I was two, there was a tidal wave in-
- Permalink: Now it's time for my song! When I was two, there was a tidal wav...
Farnsworth: Well, it looks like I'll be needing my heroic bureaucrat back. At severely-reduced pay, of course.
LaBarbara: It's better than nothing.
Fry: What about me? Can I come back at severely-reduced pay?
Hermes: You got it, mon! In fact, severely-reduced pay all around!
- Permalink: Well, it looks like I'll be needing my heroic bureaucrat back. A...
And as for you. Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away!Number 1.0
- Permalink: And as for you. Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to...
Bureaucrat Conrad, you are technically correct - the best kind of correct. I hereby promote you to grade 37.Number 1.0
- Permalink: Bureaucrat Conrad, you are technically correct - the best kind o...
Amy: That's OK, Hermes. At least we have you back.
Morgan: Not yet you don't. I'm still acting bureaucrat of Planet Express. And I have some changes to make. First, Fry, you're fired. Second-
Hermes: Not so fast! While I was sorting I came upon a certain document filed by one Morgan Proctor. Form B: Notification of Romantic Entanglement.
Fry: That's right, she fraternised me!
Morgan: That form isn't about you. It refers to my high school prom date. It was a regulation date that ended in regulation disappointment.
Hermes: Yes, but you only stamped it four times!
Morgan: No! No! I was young and reckless.
- Permalink: That's OK, Hermes. At least we have you back. Not yet you don'...
Number 1.0: Congratulations indeed but you finished with two seconds to spare so I'm demoting you. A good bureaucrat never finishes early.
- Permalink: Yeah! Congratulations. Congratulations indeed but you finish...
I'm Bender, baby! Please insert liquor!Bender
- Permalink: I'm Bender, baby! Please insert liquor!
Leela: But how did you know we were here?
Hermes: Dr. Zoidberg brought us.
Zoidberg: It was me! I'm the hero!
- Permalink: But how did you know we were here? Dr. Zoidberg brought us. ...
Hermes: No, I want to live. Organising that forced-labour spa rekindled my lifelong love of bureaucracy.
LaBarbara: My Hermes got that hellhole running so efficiently that all the physical labour is now done by a single Australian man.
- Permalink: No, I want to live. Organising that forced-labour spa rekindled ...
Morgan: I'm afraid he's lost in the master in pile, and it would take some sort of giant, mechanical, atomic-powered sorting machine to find him.
Hermes: You rang?
Farnsworth: Damnit, Hermes, just jump already. Stop hogging that healthy liver.
- Permalink: I'm afraid he's lost in the master in pile, and it would take so...
Listen, Morgan, we're through. You're an evil, heartless woman and I never wanna see you again. However, would you help us get Bender back for old time's sake?Fry
- Permalink: Listen, Morgan, we're through. You're an evil, heartless woman a...
Hermes, wait. We're having a poker party. Stay and whip off a batch of your famous jerk dip.Leela
- Permalink: Hermes, wait. We're having a poker party. Stay and whip off a ba...
Want more Futurama?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!