Gilmore Girls Season 2 Quotes
Rory: Where should the poached eggs go?
Luke: Crank in the hat.
Sy: Hey, I'm not a crank! You're a crank, crank!
Rory: He is a crank.
- Permalink: Where should the poached eggs go? Crank in the hat. Hey, I'm...
Jess: Look, the crazy ballet teacher called and asked when Luke was getting back from the funeral, if I could unlock the door. I came down, I unlocked the door, then went back upstairs and back to sleep.
Rory: So you did do a little something.
Jess: I unlocked the door.
Rory: So that people could come in here and put this together. Nice.
Jess: Nice for them, not for me.
Rory: You facilitated it, you made it happen, so I guess that means that you're officially a part of our town now.
Jess: Hey, wait a minute.
Jess: I am not part of this town.
Rory: See you for some tree planting over at the Arbor Day Festival, buddy.
Jess: Yeah, well maybe I can knock over a liquor store while everyone else is planting those stupid trees.
Rory: As long as it's a liquor store in town, neighbor.
- Permalink: Look, the crazy ballet teacher called and asked when Luke was ge...
(Jess stumbles down the stairs)
Lorelai: Oh, you're very graceful.
Jess: She pushed me.
Rory: Sue me!
Jess: I could've broken my neck!
Rory: (hands him a pot) As long as it's not your arm, we need your arm.
- Permalink: Oh, you're very graceful. She pushed me. Sue me! I could'v...
(Lorelai and Rory show up late at a town meeting)
Taylor: Late again, are we?
Lorelai: Yes, I hope I'm not pregnant.
- Permalink: Late again, are we? Yes, I hope I'm not pregnant. What?
(Emily enters the diner)
Lorelai: Eh. Good grief.
Lorelai: Bad vibe sandwich just came in. You better retreat.
- Permalink: Eh. Good grief. What? Bad vibe sandwich just came in. You be...
Luke: Don't you have wakes for people you like?
Lorelai: I think it might be for you.
Luke: Am I dead?
Lorelai: Face it, Luke, people like you.
Luke: Shut up.
Lorelai: And with charm like that, how can they resist?
- Permalink: Don't you have wakes for people you like? I think it might be...
Kirk: (about Luke's uncle) He kicked my dog when I was a kid.
Sy: He hit on my wife repeatedly.
Kirk: Toto was always different after that.
Sy: My wife was much affected as well.
- Permalink: He kicked my dog when I was a kid. He hit on my wife repeated...
(At Louie's funeral)
Luke: That ain't me, is it?
Lorelai: What are you talking about?
Luke: What Taylor said about me being like Louie, a loner, never being married and stuff. I mean, I am getting crankier as I get older, he's not so far off.
Lorelai: You are not your uncle. I mean, would Louie ever build someone a chuppah, or help fix things around someone's house without being asked, or make a special coffee cake with balloons for a girl's sixteenth birthday?
Luke: Rory told you about that?
Lorelai: Yes. And would Louie have taken in his sister's kid without hesitating and without asking for anything in return?
Luke: No one would've trusted Louie with their kid. He probably would've forgotten to feed him or something.
Lorelai: You get my point?
Luke: Yeah, I get it.
- Permalink: That ain't me, is it? What are you talking about? What Tay...
Emily: What do you think of the Romanovs?
Luke: They probably had it coming.
Emily: A match made in heaven.
- Permalink: What do you think of the Romanovs? They probably had it coming...