Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Marley: I was naive and insecure and self-centered and now glee club's over.
Finn: Well, you and I are still here, right?
- Permalink: I was naive and insecure and self-centered and now glee club's o...
Finn, listen to me. You know, even if we, we never won our Sectionals, or Nationals had never happened, it still would have been worth it. I mean, glee, it's about the love of the music. It's about people like Puck and Artie not just singing together but actually being friends. It's about Brittany and Mike dancing just for fun when no one else is around. It's even about the romances. You know they come and go, but they're just as important.Rachel
- Permalink: Finn, listen to me. You know, even if we, we never won our Secti...
Kurt: I can't do it without a costume or props!
Rachel: You don't need any of that stuff!
Kurt: Yes, I do. You know that I'm at my best when I've got my careful assortment of bells and whistles, like steel scaffolding or my gold lame' pants.
- Permalink: I can't do it without a costume or props! You don't need any o...
I know I may not be a typical beauty, and no one's ever gonna pay me to walk the runway at Fashion Week or I'm not gonna cure cancer, or write the great American novel, but if you give me a stage to sing on, I know in my gut, there's no one that can beat me.Rachel
- Permalink: I know I may not be a typical beauty, and no one's ever gonna pa...
[to Rachel] Remember what I said when we first met. You're here because you're the best of the best.Brody
- Permalink: Remember what I said when we first met. You're here because you'...
Brittany: The truth is, is that, ever since Santana left, you're the only person who makes me smile.
Sam: I am pretty non-stop hilarious.
Brittany: You make me happy, Sam. And I don't want to waste any more time not smiling at your hilariousness.
Sam: What about the lesbian blogger community?
Brittany: They're not gonna like it, but the way I figure is that, they know they're my sisters, and love is love.
- Permalink: The truth is, is that, ever since Santana left, you're the only ...
Brittany: Can I ask you a question?
Sam: Oh, The Walking Dead isn't based on a true story. I already checked.
Brittany: That's not what I was going to ask, but, oh.
- Permalink: Can I ask you a question? Oh, The Walking Dead isn't based on ...
Finn: Emperor Sylvester swooped in and carved the reservation hours into tenths. So the only time I was able to get was 9:54 on Friday night, and I'll be here, ready to rehearse, and I hope you will, too. Because if you don't, I think you're going to regret missing that opportunity for the rest of your lives.
- Permalink: 54 on Friday night, and I'll be here, ready to rehearse, and I h...
Finn: Artie, man, you basically dragged me out of that tire shop telling me that this club was part of my destiny somehow. What did you even join? Your costume is ridiculous. It looks like a peacock died on your head!
Artie: It's called a plume.
- Permalink: Artie, man, you basically dragged me out of that tire shop telli...
Finn: I can't believe it's been, like, what, two days, and you've all gone in completely separate and totally insane directions.
Tina: We lost Sectionals. Our season is over. You can't be upset that we moved on. It's the healthy thing to do.
- Permalink: I can't believe it's been, like, what, two days, and you've all ...
Cassie: You're not good enough yet.
Rachel: Maybe you're right. I'm not as good of a dancer as you are.
Cassie: Oh, you're finally learning something in here.
Rachel: But I'm just as good of a singer. Maybe even better.
Cassie: You think anyone in here believes that? Because there's a big difference between self-confidence and delusion.
Rachel: No one else has to believe it. No one but me.
- Permalink: You're not good enough yet. Maybe you're right. I'm not as goo...
Brittany: I can't.
Sam: Is it my lips?
Brittany: No. Your lips are so soft and horizontal. I just like you too much to put you in danger.
Sam: Santana broke up with you.
Brittany: No, it's not just Santana. It's like, all the lesbians of the nation, and I don't know how they found out about Santana and I dating, but once they did, they started sending me, like, tweets and Facebook messages on Lord Tubbington's wall. I think it means a lot to them to see two super hot, popular girls in love, and I worry if they find out about you and I dating that they'll turn on you and get really violent and hurt your beautiful face and mouth.
- Permalink: I can't. Is it my lips? No. Your lips are so soft and horizo...