Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 1: "Belles Du Jour" Quotes
Gossip Girl: We hear Baccarat just updated its menu.
Louis: I thought it was fate. But I guess not.
Blair: No no! It is fate. It's just...
Louis: Good evening, Blair.
Gossip Girl: The gateau du jour? Is now humble pie. Bon appetit, Blair.
- Permalink: We hear Baccarat just updated its menu. I thought it was fate....
Blair: I love it how it has never occurred to you that someone might not want to see you every single day.
Serena: Someone, sure. Probably lots of people. But not my best friend.
- Permalink: I love it how it has never occurred to you that someone might no...
Dan: Who could have seen this coming?
Nate: Have you met Georgina?
- Permalink: Who could have seen this coming? Have you met Georgina?
Rufus: Why do you have Chuck's travel itinerary, bank statements and credit card bills?
Lily: Because I'm afraid he might be in trouble.
- Permalink: Why do you have Chuck's travel itinerary, bank statements and cr...
Vanessa: I have to ask, as will Rufus - are you sure Milo's yours?
Dan: Of course he is. I mean I'm pretty... I'm pretty sure.
Vanessa: You didn't have a paternity test?
- Permalink: I have to ask, as will Rufus - are you sure Milo's yours? Of c...
Vanessa: What other possible reason could there be in the God-I-Don't-Believe-In's Universe for Georgina Sparks to be leaving lingerie around your house?
Dan: Meet Milo. He's our son.
- Permalink: What other possible reason could there be in the God-I-Don't-Bel...
Serena: B, what's wrong? I thought you were having fun.
Blair: I am. The best. But all summer I've been sitting in front of my favorite Manet and reading Colette in the park. Hoping that I'll lock eyes with somebody who's doing the same thing as me. Or feeling the same thing as I am.
Serena: Really romantic.
Blair: But alas, not effective. For all my efforts I'm heading back home with a Chuck-sized cloud above my head.
- Permalink: B, what's wrong? I thought you were having fun. I am. The best...
Serena: So what does it say about Chuck?
Blair: I couldn't be less interested. Serena gives her a look. No new posts. He's been MIA since he left town this spring.
Serena: What does it say about us?
Blair: "Ooh la la! Paris is burning and Serena and Blair lit the match." Of course your flame is hotter than mine. Everyone knows that the only guy who's been in my pants all summer is the tailor at Pierre Balmain.
Serena: And whose fault is that? B, just as many guys have flirted with you. I just happen to have a thing for French waiters.
Blair: And bartenders. And museum docents. Anyone on a Vespa or bicycle. Or wearing Zadig & Voltaire.
- Permalink: So what does it say about Chuck? I couldn't be less interested...
Serena: Blair what are you doing? We said we wouldn't check Gossip Girl all summer.
Blair: Summer's almost over.
- Permalink: Blair what are you doing? We said we wouldn't check Gossip Girl ...