Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 10: "Bonfire of the Vanity" Quotes
It will ruin our family. Don't do it. Please.Chuck
- Permalink: It will ruin our family. Don't do it. Please.
Aaron: Do you want to get dressed?
- Permalink: Do you want to get dressed? Nope.
Blair: Screw Grace Kelly. I need a scheme.
Dorota: Oh no...
Blair: That tiny man must have a secret I can exploit.
- Permalink: Screw Grace Kelly. I need a scheme. Oh no... That tiny man m...
Dorota: You glow, Mrs. Waldorf. Like Chinese lantern.
Eleanor: It's love, Dorota.
- Permalink: You glow, Mrs. Waldorf. Like Chinese lantern. It's love, Dorot...
Blair: How can you possibly love Cyrus? He's all the things you hate! He uses the wrong fork, he slurps his soup, he wears sport socks! He is short, and pushy! He's nothing like daddy.
Eleanor: Which is precisely why I like him. Harold was lovely in a million ways, but he had his secrets. Cyrus is someone I can trust... Before I go see Cyndi Lauper I have to get my hair done, pick up my dress at Barney's. Would you like to come with?
Blair: No! Thanks. But have fun.
- Permalink: How can you possibly love Cyrus? He's all the things you hate! H...
Cyrus: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for your birthday but will you allow me to purchase them from somewhere else, it's the principle of the thing!
Blair: I prefer to get my own peonies from my own florist, but thank you so much.
- Permalink: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for...
Blair: [to Cyrus] My mother's coming to my party.
Eleanor: What? You never want me at your parties.
Blair: This year's different! I'm 18 and it's a grown-up party. I emailed Dorota a new guest list. Parents are invited.
Cyrus: I'll return the tickets ...
Eleanor: Nonsense. Blair and I will celebrate her birthday on her REAL birthday next week. WE are going to see Cyndi Lauper!
- Permalink: My mother's coming to my party. What? You never want me at you...
Jenny: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter with you?! This guy was our last chance!
Agnes: Okay he totally overreacted! We're artists! We need to work with somebody who's not gonna be freaked out by a little bit of passion.
Jenny: Passion. You know the heat from the fashion show's not gonna last that long ...
Agnes: Jenny, I will find us another business manager tomorrow.
Jenny: Good, because without one we can't meet with any buyers.
Agnes: It's all gonna work out, okay? I'm on it.
- Permalink: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter wi...
Agent: Who do you imagine your client will be?
Agnes: Girls like us-
Jenny: Sophisticated girls with a bit of edge, and who can afford a high-end product. I know these girls and their style because I'm their peer, and that's what makes me unique as a designer.
- Permalink: Who do you imagine your client will be? Girls like us- Sophi...