Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 15: "Gone with the Will" Quotes
Serena: I figured if he would've told anyone, he would've told you.
Vanessa: Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll tell you. Dan's not exactly one for keeping secrets.
Serena: I used to think that, but now I don't know anymore.
- Permalink: I figured if he would've told anyone, he would've told you. Wh...
Jack: I hope you don't mind. I let myself in.
Chuck: I've made my decision, Jack.
Jack: I know. And I owe you an apology. The fact is you're Bart's son. And it is your rightful place.
Chuck: Your blessing means a lot to me.
Jack: Good. Now before we start spooning I want to take you out tonight, to properly celebrate.
- Permalink: I hope you don't mind. I let myself in. I've made my decision,...
Chuck: I'm having dinner with Blair.
Jack: Reschedule Blair.
Chuck: I can't. She's been a good friend to me.
Jack: The last time I had a friend like that I wind up with gonorrhea.
- Permalink: I'm having dinner with Blair. Reschedule Blair. I can't. She...
Is this who Chuck Bass imagines himself to be? A man who goes to the office, then comes home to wife? It's no coincidence your father had his most success when he was single. I invited a few friends to join us ... guess I'll have to entertain them on my own. Last chance ...Jack
- Permalink: Is this who Chuck Bass imagines himself to be? A man who goes to...
Rufus: Hey Dan, what's up.
Dan: Hey, you do realize the reason Serena and I broke up was the fact that she was so secretive. Now I'm the one keeping secrets.
- Permalink: Hey Dan, what's up. Hey, you do realize the reason Serena and ...
Dan: [on phone, walking away] I don't like lying to my girlfriend. Serena has a right to know what's going on.
Isabel: Oh my god, we have to tell Serena.
Nelly: Tell her what? We don't know what he's lying about.
Penelope: Why are you talking? Last I checked you were still on probation.
- Permalink: I don't like lying to my girlfriend. Serena has a right to know ...
Nelly: We should at least tell Blair.
Isabel: We can't. Blair's with Chuck. Again.
Penelope: I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
Isabel: His dad just died.
Penelope: Yeah, like a month ago.
- Permalink: We should at least tell Blair. We can't. Blair's with Chuck. A...
Serena: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Boston this morning and I asked her point blank. You have nothing to worry about.
Dan: Worried? Who said anything about being worried? What'd she say?
Serena: That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
Dan ... Oh.
- Permalink: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Bos...