Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15: "It-Girl Happened One Night" Quotes
Whatever your Valentine's Day brings, never forget that some years, it's a massacre. XOXO â€”Gossip Girl.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Whatever your Valentine's Day brings, never forget that some yea...
I got more hugs tonight from strangers than my grandma doled out in her entire life.Eric
- Permalink: I got more hugs tonight from strangers than my grandma doled out...
Blair: My point is, paranoia can save your life.
Dan: Oh, so she was supposed to know her husband was going to sell their firstborn to a coven?
Blair: The woman couldn't be more naive. I mean who eats unsolicited desserts.
Dan: Point taken. The mousse was creepy. Do you know how many gloves I've lost on the subway?
Blair: Well. You do often seem cursed.
Dan: I do, don't I?
- Permalink: My point is, paranoia can save your life. Oh, so she was suppo...
A Valentine can be a red hot weapon of revenge. Or a heartfelt apology.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: A Valentine can be a red hot weapon of revenge. Or a heartfelt a...
Ben: Thanks for coming. I should have told you I was waitering. I should have owned it.
Serena: Well I should have given you a chance and not put words in your mouth.
- Permalink: Thanks for coming. I should have told you I was waitering. I sho...
Blair: Just seeking refuge with the perfect anti-Valentine's Day movie. Rosemary's Baby.
Dan: What part are you at? I'll watch it with you. Forgive me if I've memorized some of Ruth Gordon's dialogue. Okay, all of it.
Blair: It just started.
- Permalink: Just seeking refuge with the perfect anti-Valentine's Day movie....
Dan: Well this way I can initiate a whole new round of pestering you to submit it.
Blair: But I already did. Yesterday. I gave your article to a junior editor. At Vanity Fair, not Details. I'm assuming that won't be a problem.
Dan: Wait, so you submitted it without reading it?
Blair: Of course I read it. I have a reputation to uphold.
Dan: And you still put me through the ringer?
Blair: It was good.
Dan: I'm sorry. What'd you just say?
Blair: You heard me. It was sharp. And well-observed. When it comes to experiencing an ex with a new love, you have some insight.
- Permalink: Well this way I can initiate a whole new round of pestering you ...
Serena: You gonna be okay alone?
Blair: Not yet. But I need to start learning to be. Go have fun with your parolee.
[S gets a text]
Serena: Maybe it's a secret Valentine.
- Permalink: You gonna be okay alone? Not yet. But I need to start learning...
Blair: Well. They're not Richart, but they're all I could find at this hour. I was going to leave them on your pillow.
Serena: Blair, please. It's been a long night. I'm tired.
Blair: You were right. Chuck and Reina are real. Were real anyway.
- Permalink: Well. They're not Richart, but they're all I could find at this ...
Gossip Girl: Rubies are red, hydrangeas are blue. Chuck' given his heart awayâ€”
Dan: Wow, he's good.
Gossip Girl: But guess what, Blair? Not to you.
Blair: Shut up Humphrey.
- Permalink: Rubies are red, hydrangeas are blue. Chuck' given his heart away...
Chuck: Look, you put family before all else. I can't do that. My father was never there for me. My mother abandoned and then betrayed me. My uncle is my worst enemy. But maybe your father isn't as perfect as you think.
Raina: What are you saying?
Chuck: He's the reason I went after Lily. He pitted me against her.
Raina: So you're trying to turn me against him?
- Permalink: Look, you put family before all else. I can't do that. My father...
Blair: I'm looking for Chuck. What is this place?
Dan: Ah. He built it for Raina.
Blair: Oh. He's pretty serious about that game.
Dan: I don't... I don't really think it's a game.
- Permalink: I'm looking for Chuck. What is this place? Ah. He built it for...
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!