Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 8: "Seventeen Candles" Quotes
Are you ready for your present? [Blair grabs his hair and puts his head over the railing] Ow! If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask.Chuck
- Permalink: Are you ready for your present? Ow! If you wanted to play roug...
These butterflies have got to be murdered.Blair
- Permalink: These butterflies have got to be murdered.
So what will it be Nate? Blair Waldorf's hand or your fathers head?Gossip Girl
- Permalink: So what will it be Nate? Blair Waldorf's hand or your fathers h...
Nate: I know you're there, I can hear you breathing on the other side of the door.
Chuck: [opens door] Nathaniel!
Nate: Where's the girl?
Chuck: In my dreams. I was trying to get some shut eye. What's on your mind?
Nate: Just my mom.
Chuck: Sounds Freudian.
- Permalink: I know you're there, I can hear you breathing on the other side...
Blair: I can't believe he told her you guys were going to do it.
Serena: Well, I told you.
Blair: That's different, I'm a girl.
Serena: Yeah, well, so is she.
Blair: Exactly my point. But even if she wasn't, when you get a boyfriend, you become the best friend and the best friend becomes the second best friend. That's just how it has to be, if it's ever going to work.
- Permalink: I can't believe he told her you guys were going to do it. Wel...
Speak of the Devil and he doth appear - wearing his trademark scarf. Careful, B. Hell hath no fury like a Chuck Bass scorned.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Speak of the Devil and he doth appear - wearing his trademark s...
Blair: From this moment forward, the events of last night will never be mentioned again, is that clear?
Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over...
Blair: Well, erase the tape! Because as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.
Chuck: I'll see you at your party tonight.
Blair: You're officially uninvited.
Chuck: Never stopped me before.
- Permalink: From this moment forward, the events of last night will never b...
Blair: As tradition on the day before my birthday, I'm heading to the jewelry to put some pieces on hold for Eleanor and...
Chuck: Nate? Oh, I don't think he'll be singing Happy Birthday this year.
Blair: No one knows that Nate and I broke up, and it's going to stay that way until I can fix this. And I don't think you're best friend would still be you best friend is he knew...
Chuck: If he knew how much I enjoyed the removal of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo?
- Permalink: As tradition on the day before my birthday, I'm heading to the ...
Chuck: (sees Blair coming out of church) Well, this is the last place I'd expect to find you.
Blair: Go away, Chuck! I've been given orders, practically from God himself, to avoid you.
Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
- Permalink: (sees Blair coming out of church) Well, this is the last place...