Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Are you ready for your present? [Blair grabs his hair and puts his head over the railing] Ow! If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask.Chuck
- Permalink: Are you ready for your present? Ow! If you wanted to play roug...
These butterflies have got to be murdered.Blair
- Permalink: These butterflies have got to be murdered.
So what will it be Nate? Blair Waldorf's hand or your fathers head?Gossip Girl
- Permalink: So what will it be Nate? Blair Waldorf's hand or your fathers h...
Nate: I know you're there, I can hear you breathing on the other side of the door.
Chuck: [opens door] Nathaniel!
Nate: Where's the girl?
Chuck: In my dreams. I was trying to get some shut eye. What's on your mind?
Nate: Just my mom.
Chuck: Sounds Freudian.
- Permalink: I know you're there, I can hear you breathing on the other side...
Blair: I can't believe he told her you guys were going to do it.
Serena: Well, I told you.
Blair: That's different, I'm a girl.
Serena: Yeah, well, so is she.
Blair: Exactly my point. But even if she wasn't, when you get a boyfriend, you become the best friend and the best friend becomes the second best friend. That's just how it has to be, if it's ever going to work.
- Permalink: I can't believe he told her you guys were going to do it. Wel...
Speak of the Devil and he doth appear - wearing his trademark scarf. Careful, B. Hell hath no fury like a Chuck Bass scorned.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Speak of the Devil and he doth appear - wearing his trademark s...
Blair: From this moment forward, the events of last night will never be mentioned again, is that clear?
Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over...
Blair: Well, erase the tape! Because as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.
Chuck: I'll see you at your party tonight.
Blair: You're officially uninvited.
Chuck: Never stopped me before.
- Permalink: From this moment forward, the events of last night will never b...
Blair: As tradition on the day before my birthday, I'm heading to the jewelry to put some pieces on hold for Eleanor and...
Chuck: Nate? Oh, I don't think he'll be singing Happy Birthday this year.
Blair: No one knows that Nate and I broke up, and it's going to stay that way until I can fix this. And I don't think you're best friend would still be you best friend is he knew...
Chuck: If he knew how much I enjoyed the removal of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo?
- Permalink: As tradition on the day before my birthday, I'm heading to the ...
Chuck: (sees Blair coming out of church) Well, this is the last place I'd expect to find you.
Blair: Go away, Chuck! I've been given orders, practically from God himself, to avoid you.
Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
- Permalink: (sees Blair coming out of church) Well, this is the last place...
Vanessa: I know nothing. But, if you guys did this thing that I know nothing about, then I would totally support that.
Dan: Thanks, Vanessa. Good to know in the event that that should happen.
Vanessa: Oh, you mean it didn't happen?
Dan: Meaning I don't even know what we're talking about, right now.
Serena: I know I'm lost.
Vanessa: And I should get lost.
- Permalink: I know nothing. But, if you guys did this thing that I know not...
Vanessa: Vanessa, hi! It's nice to see you.
Serena: This time you're seeing less of me.
Vanessa: Sorry about walking in when you were, you know...
Vanessa: You guys are up early. What did you do last night? Oh, my God. I totally didn't mean to pry.
Dan: You're not prying.
Serena: Why would you think you're prying?
Dan and Vanessa: No reason.
Serena: Did you tell her?
Dan: What? No. What's to tell?
- Permalink: Vanessa, hi! It's nice to see you. This time you're seeing le...
Blair: Losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever understand. I'm ready for my punishment. Whatever you and God think is fair. Flogging, fasting, or putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh like Silas.
Priest: How about some food for thought instead? Don't drink, keep your clothes on, try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.
- Permalink: Losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever...