Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 3: "The Undergraduates" Quotes
Dan: I'm truly glad that you've gotten your priorities straightened out here, but there is no way that I'm letting you take this child.
Georgina: I'm sorry Dan, but it's not your choice. He's not your son.
- Permalink: I'm truly glad that you've gotten your priorities straightened o...
Juliet: Whatever twisted frenemy-slash-ex-boyfriend situation you have going on, Serena, it has nothing to do with me. I told you that the alumni committee makes the decisionsâ€”
Serena: You seriously thought we wouldn't know anyone on the committee?
Juliet: You can't. That's the secret part of a secret committee.
Lily: Unless the keymaster misbehaves. Half of the board members of Bass Industries are alumni. One phonecall confirmed the obvious. That Serena has always been at the top of the list. Congratulations darling. to Juliet: Key please.
- Permalink: Whatever twisted frenemy-slash-ex-boyfriend situation you have g...
They say old habits die hard, but when it comes to Serena and Blair, old jealousies die harder.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: They say old habits die hard, but when it comes to Serena and Bl...
This isn't a conspiracy, Serena. Face it. Hamilton House just didn't want you.Blair
- Permalink: This isn't a conspiracy, Serena. Face it. Hamilton House just di...
Chuck: I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny. She was in a bad place; I could have helped her, instead I just used her pain for my own self-destruction.
Lily: Thank you for the apology. And welcome home. Please don't disappear again.
Chuck: I don't intend to. I just hope everyone's as relieved to see me as you are.
Lily: Well let's not ask for too much right off the bat, shall we?
- Permalink: I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny. She was in a bad place; ...
Serena: Wow. And I thought college was going to be different from high school.
Blair: Who'd want that?
- Permalink: Wow. And I thought college was going to be different from high s...
Rufus: I'm dreading this. As much as the truth might be a relief it's also the toughest thing he'll ever have to face.
Lily: Well just be prepared. Who knows how he'll react. He may not even believe you.
Rufus: Genetics don't lie, even though some doctors who administer paternity tests do.
- Permalink: I'm dreading this. As much as the truth might be a relief it's a...
Blair: The good thing about no Gossip Girl: no Chuck. What about you? You're the one who has to start college with an ex-boyfriend loose on campus.
Serena: Oh there won't be any issues. Nate and I are still friends even if he is dating some gorgeous blonde named Juliet.
Blair: Oh, please. You are Serena van der Woodsen. We've been on campus what, five minutes? I bet there's already a frat house filled with guys fighting over you. And don't worry, my jealousy issues are as over as... surf fabrics for evening wear. And besides, we're carrying on our divide and conquer strategy from Paris.
Serena: But where will our neutral meeting ground be? Hot & Crusty will not possibly do after CafÃ© Louie Phillippe.
Blair: But Hamilton House will.
- Permalink: No Chuck. What about you? You're the one who has to start colleg...
Chuck will soon realize that it doesn't matter if the dress is couture if the girl is off the rack. And then, as with all things that don't fit, you'll be sent back to where you came from.Blair
- Permalink: Chuck will soon realize that it doesn't matter if the dress is c...