Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair: I've just stood up in front of everyone that matters in New York society and said I was dating Dan Humphrey. I committed social suicide for you.
Louis: Serena told me you've been having an affair with him.
Blair: She misunderstood. We've been friends. That's all. You have to believe me, you're the only man in my life now. The only man I want there anyway.
Louis: I believe you.
- Permalink: I've just stood up in front of everyone that matters in New York...
PI: Your dad gave me these security tapes after the huilding burned down and asked me to lock them away. This one is from 8 p.m. the night of the fire.
Chuck: What's on it?
PI: Bart. having an argument with a woman. Avery Thorpe. Then Avery goes into the building and Bart hurries away.
Chuck: Okay. So?
PI: Moments later the building goes up in flames. And Avery Thorpe is never heard from again.
- Permalink: Your dad gave me these security tapes after the huilding burned ...
My apartment is teeming with women throwing back champagne cocktails and toasting my misfortune. Honestly, it's worth risking an orange jumpsuit not to have to face another Botox bitch and a pink cocktail dress.Lily
- Permalink: My apartment is teeming with women throwing back champagne cockt...
Serena: Yeah, I'm sure you and Dan had a really deep connection. That is until a prince came along.
Blair: Of course. Because that would be an even bigger threat to you.
Serena: What's that supposed to mean?
Blair: You prefer when you're the one in the spotlight. But it's my turn now. You can have a taste of what it's like to be in my shadow for once. Now if you'll excuse me, my prince awaits.
- Permalink: Yeah, I'm sure you and Dan had a really deep connection. That is...
Serena: So you guys have been lying to me and sneaking around for months so you could hang out as friends?
Blair: Exactly. Friends.
Dan: Yeah, I swear. Just friends.
Serena: Well I'm really glad you two found each other because you sure lost me.
- Permalink: So you guys have been lying to me and sneaking around for months...
Serena: But you guys are my two closest friends. Why couldn't you just tell me that?
Dan: I was hoping it would go away.
Blair: I was humiliated. Which is why we kissed.
Dan: To make sure nothing else was going on to complicate us or hurt you.
Blair: Biggest regret of my life.
Dan: I mean that's a little bit of an overstatement, but yeah, it was not a good kiss.
- Permalink: But you guys are my two closest friends. Why couldn't you just t...
Serena: I don't understand. How did you end up in a kiss in the first place? Any kiss?
Dan: We both were alone over Christmas break.
Blair: And we ran into each other at the movies.
Dan: And then it kept happening after the break, only we started making plans to meet.
Blair: And even worse. Enjoying it!
- Permalink: I don't understand. How did you end up in a kiss in the first pl...
Nate: How do you know he's even telling the truth?
Chuck: I don't. But today when that woman wasn't Raina's mother I realized how desperately I wanted her to be. So maybe I do believe it.
Nate: What are you going to do?
Chuck: Try to find out the truth.
- Permalink: How do you know he's even telling the truth? I don't. But toda...
Chuck: Russell's parting gift to me was a story about my father. You remember how I told you my dad was responsible for that fire in his old building?
Nate: Uh huh.
Chuck: Russell owned it too. They were partners. He says his wife was there that night. And she died in the fire.
- Permalink: Russell's parting gift to me was a story about my father. You re...
Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey. This is even better than my parents' divorce. Please tell me it's true.Penelope
- Permalink: Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey. This is even better than my pare...
Dan: For someone who's just a friend you're really good at choreographing reasons for us to kiss.
Blair: That's because I'm willing to suffer for love.
Dan: Whatever you say. Just don't get too handsy.
- Permalink: For someone who's just a friend you're really good at choreograp...
Charlie: No no. Don't let Sarah Palin ruin it for you. Alaska is amazing.
Dan: I don't know. But between Into the Wild and that Werner Herzog movie with the grizzly, I don't think it's for me.
- Permalink: No no. Don't let Sarah Palin ruin it for you. Alaska is amazing....