Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlie: Okay, caviar and patÃ© should be out soon. I just need to check one thing with the sommelier.
Eric: Ah, there's a sommelier! Okay, your Fonzi jacket was a better idea than this.
- Permalink: Okay, caviar and patÃ© should be out soon. I just need to check ...
Louis is incredible. With him by my side I can actually be a powerful woman. Forget running Anne Archibald's charity. I'm going to be negotiating peace in the Sudan.Blair
- Permalink: Louis is incredible. With him by my side I can actually be a pow...
Nate: You don't even know how to be in a relationship. Blair's lucky she escaped you.
Chuck: Hey! Leave Blair out of this. No one understands what we have.
Nate: Yeah, no one understands because it's not normal. She's better off with the French guy.
- Permalink: You don't even know how to be in a relationship. Blair's lucky s...
Nate: Between the video tape you told me about and the letter from her mom. Chuck, I can't let her get her hopes up. She'll spend her whole life searching for someone she'll never find.
Chuck: Don't say anything.
Nate: What am I supposed to do every time she brings up her mother?
Chuck: Lie, I don't know. You'll figure it out. Or just stop seeing her.
- Permalink: Between the video tape you told me about and the letter from her...
Dan: I really like you, I do. I mean you're smart and you're cool. And kind of a spaz in a great way.
Charlie: Thank you?
- Permalink: I really like you, I do. I mean you're smart and you're cool. An...
Blair: I would never bring ignominy to Louis.
Princess Sophia: Oh really? Seems to me that scandal is your middle name. You blackmail teachers, bully underclassmen, a pregnancy scare. You dated Lord Marcus while he was sleeping with his step-mother. Then you were traded by Chuck Bassâ€”whose name precedes himâ€”for an hÃ´tel. I think this meeting is over.
- Permalink: I would never bring ignominy to Louis. Oh really? Seems to me ...
Dan: I take it lunch with the label went well.
Rufus: Yeah. They want me to have Panicâ€”the name of band, also what's gripping my insidesâ€”over for dinner tomorrow.
Eric: And you want to be the cool rocker guy.
Rufus: Come on, I was the cool rocker guy.
Eric: Yeah, but now the penthouse, the art, the millionairess wife under house arrest doesn't exactly scream street cred.
- Permalink: I take it lunch with the label went well. Yeah. They want me t...
Eric: Come on. Acting like Blair never works for anybody except Blair. And besides, Blair has so many skeletons I highly doubt Louis' mother is going to find her an acceptable princess-in-training.
Serena: Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I have to go.
Eric: She says sneakily. Oh. Looks like B's in for some hair gum of her own.
- Permalink: Come on. Acting like Blair never works for anybody except Blair....
Blair: Seriously? You think flowers make up for the fact that you're engaged?
Louis: I'm not engaged yet. This is what I wanted to tell you. The royal court feels I should be married before taking my rightful place as Albert's heir.
Blair: What? Well that's outdated and old-fashioned and just... idiotic.
Louis: Well so is monarchy.
- Permalink: Seriously? You think flowers make up for the fact that you're en...
Dorota: Maybe you hear wrong. Maybe she say "carry". Maybe he getting carried.
Blair: That doesn't even make sense.
- Permalink: Maybe you hear wrong. Maybe she say carry. Maybe he getting carr...
Princess Sophia: What are you thinking? Out there all night with an American. Getting your picture taken?
Louis: I can explain.
Princess Sophia: It is unacceptable in any case. Especially for a young man who is about to be married.
Louis: Blair, please. Please let me explain.
Blair: I should have known not to believe.
- Permalink: What are you thinking? Out there all night with an American. Get...
Louis: I do need to tell you something. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want to scare you away. It may be too much.
Blair: Too much is just enough. Is it something I need a bikini for?
- Permalink: I do need to tell you something. I didn't tell you before becaus...