Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
- Permalink: Goodbye Charles.
Lily: I don't care what Russell was doing behind the scenes. That's no excuse for the things you said to me.
Chuck: I can't believe you're on his side. This guy's trying to destroy our company.
Lily: Your company. You had me fired. I'm done trying to protect the Bass legacy. Russell will make a marvelous owner.
Chuck: What is it with this guy? Do you still have feelings for him?
Lily: Please, I'm a married woman.
Chuck: Didn't stop you from cheating on my father. I'm sure you'd do the same to Rufus.
- Permalink: I don't care what Russell was doing behind the scenes. That's no...
Not to worry. My new intern is already here.Blair
- Permalink: Not to worry. My new intern is already here.
Blair: Interns! Step in! Now since the new online blog is molding minds, I'll do that myself. You will sort portfolios, draft editorial captions and research backâ€”
Donna: Are you talking to me?
Blair: Of course not. Where are my interns?
Donna: They put in for transfers. Your management style was a little aggressive. One claims she has PTSD and threatened a lawsuit. Oh, good luck. The last assistant who lost her interns, lost her job too.
- Permalink: Interns! Step in! Now since the new online blog is molding minds...
Blair: New minionâ€”
Emily: My name is Emily.
Dorota: She has no time to care.
- Permalink: New minionâ€” My name is Emily. She has no time to care.
There are philanthropic positions to procure, as well as relations to nurture. Yet with science so woefully behind in cloning technology I can only be in one place at a time.Blair
- Permalink: There are philanthropic positions to procure, as well as relatio...
Penelope: You called us here to Skype?
Blair: No. I called you in to W. But apparently someone thought that stood for "Waldorf."
- Permalink: You called us here to Skype? No. I called you in to W. But app...
Serena: Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties, but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?
Blair: Marie Antoinette, Scarlett O'Hara. I'm going to be following in the footsteps of other powerful women who did not have the time to zip.
Serena: Or maybe you're just delusional from lack of sleep. Your light hasn't been off for nights.
Blair: Great leaders only need three hours. Mine just happen to be non-consecutive.
- Permalink: Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties, but don't you thin...
Eric: I wished for chills on my birthday but not thanks to the flu. Well, looks like I'll be ushering in adulthood with warm tea and flat ginger ale.
Lily: We'll have to celebrate another time. Ugh, I need to get to this meeting. Get some rest, okay? And I'll call everyone when I get home and cancel the party.
- Permalink: I wished for chills on my birthday but not thanks to the flu. We...