Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I know you disapprove of me, but can't you at least do so in a tuxedo?Lily
- Permalink: I know you disapprove of me, but can't you at least do so in a t...
We may surprise ourselves as we face our future. Or be surprised when we're cleaning up the past.
- Permalink: We may surprise ourselves as we face our future. Or be surprised...
Blair: Heading home to Brooklyn?
Dan: No, actually. I was gonna catch Monsieur Hulot's Holiday at the Walter Reed. Try to cheer myself up.
Blair: Oh. Well I do enjoy myself some Tati. Although I suppose if you're trying to improve your mood that my coming with you would defeat that purpose.
Dan: It is pretty funny. Even you couldn't kill that much comedy.
Blair: Well I still require you to sit two seats away.
Dan: Works for me. It keeps your paws off my popcorn.
- Permalink: Heading home to Brooklyn? No, actually. I was gonna catch Mons...
Serena: I don't mean to take you for granted. It's just, if we're being completely honest...
Dan: We are.
Serena: I think that maybe sometimes I test you. You know, I keep thinking that if things get too hard you'll give up on me. But you never do.
Dan: And I never will. If you really need me, ever, I am there.
- Permalink: I don't mean to take you for granted. It's just, if we're being ...
Serena: I would say I'm sorry about today, but in my head that just sounds inadequate.
Dan: Ah, you don't need to apologize. It's not your fault that I seem to drop everything just to make myself available to you.
- Permalink: I would say I'm sorry about today, but in my head that just soun...
Eleanor: Well if only there was a person who did that for a living. Someone to aspire to. There is.
Blair: Editrix of a high fashion magazine.
- Permalink: Well if only there was a person who did that for a living. Someo...
Blair: Mother, you are brilliant. And resilient. And... a businesswoman, and an artist. I'd be crazy not to want to be like you.
Eleanor: Really? But you are not a designer. You are a, um...
Blair: A dictator of taste.
Eleanor: Exactly! I love that. Who said that?
Blair: A friend of mine.
- Permalink: Mother, you are brilliant. And resilient. And... a businesswoman...
Blair: I had a horrible fight with my mother. I tried to be Indra Nooyi. And while I admit that choice might have been a bit random, the other choice was to be my mother. And I didn't want that.
Dan: Why not? You care about fashion more than most people care about, ah, well, anything. you used to send girls home crying from Constance for wearing tights as pants.
Blair: Well, somebody had to. It was for the greater good. Just like my suggestion that you take off that tie and shove it in your pocket right now.
Dan: You're an evil dictator of taste, Blair. Why deny that just because it's what your mother does? And by the way, this tie was my grandfather's.
Blair: If only he'd been buried in it.
- Permalink: I had a horrible fight with my mother. I tried to be Indra Nooyi...
The Captain: I'm gonna make you proud of me, I promise.
Nate: That's what you said right before you got caught.
- Permalink: I'm gonna make you proud of me, I promise. That's what you sai...
Dan: Hey, what are we doing here?
Serena: Just, one more minute.
Dan: No. No more minutes.
- Permalink: Hey, what are we doing here? Just, one more minute. No. No m...
Eleanor: I can't believe your nerve! What were you planning to do? Lobby Ms. Nooyi for a job in the changing room?
Blair: No. I was going to wait until after. Meetings in underwear tend not to be taken seriously.
- Permalink: I can't believe your nerve! What were you planning to do? Lobby ...
Dan, when you see Serena please tell her to stop whatever it is she's planning on doing before she destroys our family.Lily
- Permalink: Dan, when you see Serena please tell her to stop whatever it is ...