Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dan: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she wasn't with Louis she'd be with Chuck, not me.
Rufus: Maybe. Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way, it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel. At least so you can move on.
- Permalink: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she...
Serena: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
Dan: I'm not so sure though. I've never been stuck like this before.
Serena: What? It seems like an amazing opportunity to see how the book changed you, how it changed everyone.
Dan: Did it really change anyone?
Serena: Yes! Seeing where our characters ended made us realize exactly where we didn't want to be. nate didn't want to be half a person and now he's running The Spectator. And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
Dan: What about you?
Serena: Well I thought I'd change my ending by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but the truth is I'm still making horrible decisions in my love life.
- Permalink: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to...
Dorota: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas.
Blair: Well the paparazzi aren't camped out downstairs to find out if your wedding is called off. If they see me without my ring they'll think it means something.
Dorota: I start to think maybe it does.
- Permalink: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up...
Chuck: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented to sell papers to women who collect ceramic cats.
Nate: Still, maybe you should give her a call.
Chuck: Louis is the father of her child. There's no way Blair's walking away from that.
- Permalink: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented t...
So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your family.Chuck
- Permalink: So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your...
Dan: I'm starting to understand the appeal of heroin or womanizing or whatever it is that writers do when they can't write.
Serena: It's hard to find inspiration when you're not trashing your friends, huh?
Dan: Well at least I don't have the added pressure of it being turned into a movie. So thank you for that.
- Permalink: I'm starting to understand the appeal of heroin or womanizing or...
Charlie: It's way too generous. Especially after everything I put you guys through with Max.
Lily: Oh please. That was not your fault. That young man had a lot of problems.
Dan: Hm. No wonder Serena was so into him.
- Permalink: It's way too generous. Especially after everything I put you guy...
Lily: Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not mean Charlie should be cheated out of the experience.
Rufus: Yeah, she hired Karen Finley to go in her place and when Carol's name was called, Karen walks out wearing nothing but chocolate and a pillbox hat.
Lily: Now I'm a Karen Finley fan, but it was a bit much. We were barred from the Plaza for years.
- Permalink: Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not mean...
Apologies have been made and the security breach fixed. But two weeks later, still not one tip. Apparently no on can hold a grudge like an Upper East Sider. And no one can lie like one either.
- Permalink: Apologies have been made and the security breach fixed. But two ...
And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden. But that's the problem with wearing masks. They can be ripped off at any moment. XOXO â€”Gossip Girl
- Permalink: And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden. But that'...
Diana: Everything's set.
William: Good. Very good.
Diana: You should never have doubted me.
William: You've done a fine job rehabilitating my grandson's image. He's right where I need him to be.
Diana: And Serena's right where we need her too. Always a pleasure working with you, William.
- Permalink: Everything's set. Good. Very good. You should never have dou...
Some masks we put on because it's truly who we want to be. Some we wear because we can't bear to face what's really underneath. Or because it's what someone else needs us to be.
- Permalink: Some masks we put on because it's truly who we want to be. Some ...