Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
"This new romance with Dan is fun. But is cultural stimulation enough? What if I never love anyone more than I love Chuck?" Looks like someone forgot a "D" at the end of that word. Guess we just answered who's in Blair's heart. Question is, is there room for two?
- Permalink: This new romance with Dan is fun. But is cultural stimulation en...
Blair: Status report. Penelope. Social suicide watch?
Penelope: The Met's not gonna be happy.
Blair: Make a donation. Also include the ballet, opera. Skip MoMa. Tim Burton isn't art. I stand by that statement.
- Permalink: Status report. Penelope. Social suicide watch? The Met's not g...
Bart: Deceiving you was the only way to keep you and Chuck safe.
Lily: If I had known maybe we could have done things differently.
Bart: You mean you would have come with me? Please. You were getting ready to leave me for Rufus.
Lily: I'm sorry for that. I should have had more respect for our marriage. What about Charles? I mean his thinking you were dead was hell for him.
Bart: He got through it though. With your help. He told me about the adoption, Lily. I owe you everything for that.
Lily: Charles is family. And even with you back he's mine too.
- Permalink: Deceiving you was the only way to keep you and Chuck safe. If ...
One of Lily's marriages has to be annulled. I need to make sure it's not mine.Rufus
- Permalink: One of Lily's marriages has to be annulled. I need to make sure ...
Just be the bigger person and don't read any of them. Stay off Gossip Girl, okay?Serena
- Permalink: Just be the bigger person and don't read any of them. Stay off G...
Penelope: Why should we help you when you called us "back of house"?
Jessica: That was you. She says my hair's as thick as Jessica Simpson's.
Kati: That says "head."
Blair: You should be grateful that your names are mentioned at all. That guy spent one week with Marilyn and he is still living off the royalties.
- Permalink: Why should we help you when you called us back of house? That ...
Pages with foot in mouth already marked from K to six.Dorota
- Permalink: Pages with foot in mouth already marked from K to six.
Lola: I got a job as a swing in the touring company of Wicked.
Nate: Swing. What's that? Like a tart or a prop?
Lola: It's like an understudy but for a lot of characters. Not exactly my dream but with my mom in jail it solves my housing problem.
- Permalink: I got a job as a swing in the touring company of Wicked. Swing...
Blair: Dorota! We need to find every damning thing I ever wrote. So we can be proactive about damage control.
Dorota: Every damning thing since grade school is a lot of damning.
Blair: Do you want to steam laundry in Siberia? Mobilize the troops!
- Permalink: Dorota! We need to find every damning thing I ever wrote. So we ...
Blair: It's bad enough you read my diary, but to publicly expose my naked thoughts is unconscionable.
Serena: B, I was never going to publish them. I just wanted to know I could. I was upset about you and Dan. And I'm so sorry. I never thought Gossip Girl would steal my computer with everything on it.
Blair: Well I took Dan's phone so he wouldn't see anything but I'm just postponing the inevitable if she keeps releasing pages.
Serena: I wouldn't worry about Dan. He's a writer. He knows that diaries are all about exploring thoughts. Like all those terrible things you said about me. That's not how you really feel.
Blair: It is now.
- Permalink: It's bad enough you read my diary, but to publicly expose my nak...
Whether the truth's in the diary or the Daily News, once it's out it will change everything. Let the chips fall where they may. Along with the husbands and boyfriends.
- Permalink: Whether the truth's in the diary or the Daily News, once it's ou...
Chuck: I take it you've decided to have Lola move in for the summer.
Nate: She sleeps here every night, I want to see her every day. I figure why not.
Chuck: This place could use a woman's touch.
Bart Bass: Couldn't we all.
- Permalink: I take it you've decided to have Lola move in for the summer. ...