Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Give me back my surgery or I'll shoot your ass off!Izzie
- Permalink: Give me back my surgery or I'll shoot your ass off!
People are terrible to the people they love sometimes. They're mean. You were both having a hard time and you took it out on each other. It doesn't make you the worst wife in the world. It just makes you a person who made a mistake.Izzie
- Permalink: People are terrible to the people they love sometimes. They're m...
Cristina: We are not happy, glowy people.
Cristina: We need to get out of here.
- Permalink: We are not happy, glowy people. Yeah. We need to get out of ...
[narrating] We like to think we're fearless, eager to explore unknown lands and soak up new experiences, but the fact is, we're always terrified. Maybe the terror is part of the attraction. Some people go to horror movies. We cut things open. Dive into dark water. And at the end of the day, isn't that what you'd rather to hear about? If you've got one drink and one friend and 45 minutes. Slow rides make for boring stories. A little calamity. Now that's worth talking about.Meredith
- Permalink: We like to think we're fearless, eager to explore unknown lands ...
[narrating] In 6500 BC, some guy looked at his friend and said, let's drill a hole in your head... that will make you feel better. And thus surgery was born. It takes a certain brand of crazy to think of drilling into someone's skull, but surgeons have always been a confident bunch. We don't always know what we're doing, but we act like we do. We walk into a country, plant a flag and start ordering people around. It's invigorating and terrifying.Meredith
- Permalink: In 6500 BC, some guy looked at his friend and said, let's drill ...
Callie: We need to have rules.
Callie: Rules. We need rules about how we're going to deal with the motherland. Because it's undiscovered country. Maybe... maybe it will be the best vacation either of us have ever had, but it's mysterious, and dark, and ... there should be rules. Oh, and an embassy. And a safe word.
Erica: I'm sorry. What the hell are you talking about?
Callie: Hello? Below the Mason-Dixon line. Of your pants!
- Permalink: We need to have rules. What? Rules. We need rules about how ...
Callie: I'm not sure I'm ready to go there.
Erica: Me neither! There's lots of undiscovered territory above the belt. We can take it slow. Maybe just... first base?
Callie: [laughs] Phew! Okay. Phew.
Erica: Finish my wine. I'm going to look at the menu for a minute while your blood pressure drops back down to to normal.
Callie: Erica? Maybe second base too.
- Permalink: I'm not sure I'm ready to go there. Me neither! There's lots o...
[to Meredith] I'll let you sew part of it in. You're gonna be in there, might as well get your hands dirty.Erica
- Permalink: I'll let you sew part of it in. You're gonna be in there, might ...
[to Meredith] You can tell Dr. Yang she's a better teacher than I would have thought. You lie to me about your experience again and the next heart you'll see will be your own as I cut it out of your chest with a steak knife.Erica
- Permalink: You can tell Dr. Yang she's a better teacher than I would have t...
Meredith: I told Hahn I knew how to do a coronary reanastomosis.
Cristina: Okay, you know what? Um, snag me some of those grapes over there and I'll teach you.
- Permalink: I told Hahn I knew how to do a coronary reanastomosis. Okay, y...
Richard: O'Malley: Test results.
Lexie: You passed! You're not an intern anymore!
- Permalink: Test results. You passed! You're not an intern anymore!
Miranda: I don't talk about sex.
Callie: Please. Let's just pretend I never said a single word.
Miranda: I don't talk about sex with anyone, ever. Any kind of sex.
Callie: Bailey I am begging you...
- Permalink: I don't talk about sex. Please. Let's just pretend I never sai...