Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Derek: I love you and you love me. And whatever happens, I don't care. I don't want to know. I mean it. I don't want to know.
Meredith: Well the lab already has my blood so..
Derek: Here's what we're gonna do. No more doctors, no more labs. You and I we have a lot of sex. Maybe we make a baby, maybe we do not. Maybe you get Alzheimer's, maybe you do not. Just screw the odds, screw science. Let's just live. Whatever happens. Happens. Me and you. Okay?
- Permalink: I love you and you love me. And whatever happens, I don't care. ...
(to Lexie) You're not crazy. You're a Grey.Meredith
- Permalink: You're not crazy. You're a Grey.
Men don't discriminate when it comes to jugs. You have hot boobs and I stare at them too.Alex
- Permalink: Men don't discriminate when it comes to jugs. You have hot boobs...
Cristina: Why would you want to put yourself through this again?
Her patient: Because I love what I do more than anything. You don't find something you love that much and let it go. You hold onto it and throw yourself in deeper.
- Permalink: Why would you want to put yourself through this again? Because...
Biology says that we are who we are from birth. That are DNA is set in stone. Unchangeable. Our DNA doesn't account for all of us though, we're human. Life changes us. We develop new traits. Become less territorial. We start competing. We learn from our mistakes. We face our greatest fears. For better or worse, we find ways to become more than our biology. The risk of course is that we can change too much to the point where we don't recognize ourselves. Finding our way back can be difficult. There's no compass, no map. We just have to close our eyes, take a step, and hope to God we get there.Meredith
- Permalink: Biology says that we are who we are from birth. That are DNA is ...
Meredith: I need you to take my blood.
Cristina: For what?
Meredith: So I can get tested for the Alzheimer's gene. I mean it's time I know one way or the other. What's a little Alzheimer's too?
Cristina: Alright. This is a lot bigger than a baby step.
Meredith: Just do it before I change my mind.
- Permalink: I need you to take my blood. For what? So I can get tested ...
Arizona: Mark stares at my boobs when we talk. He starts at my face, but somewhere along the way he gets distracted and ends up at my boobs. I love guys. I love them. But I've tried my whole life to avoid the boob staring guy. Biology even helped me by making me gay. But now, my girlfriend's best friend is that guy. And I don't think I need to apologize for the fact that the only person I want staring at my boobs is you.
Callie: Boobs, really, you're making this about boobs?
Arizona: He stares at them.
Callie: 'Cause their good boobs!
- Permalink: Mark stares at my boobs when we talk. He starts at my face, but ...
Jake: What would you do?
Alex: If it was my arm and I couldn't operate anymore, I'd do everything I could to keep it.
- Permalink: What would you do? If it was my arm and I couldn't operate any...
Look, it's not that I don't like Mark, it's just that he's Mark. What you see is what you get. Besides, you like him. What do I care that his abs are where his soul should be.Arizona
- Permalink: Look, it's not that I don't like Mark, it's just that he's Mark....
I would never go to a hospital who puts their doctors on billboards for what it's worth.Meredith
- Permalink: I would never go to a hospital who puts their doctors on billboa...
If he get's injured this is on you Karev.Callie
- Permalink: If he get's injured this is on you Karev.
Mark: Eight-thirty table for three.
Arizona: You know what, I don't eat sushi.
- Permalink: Eight-thirty table for three. You know what, I don't eat sush...