Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 2: "Shock to the System" Quotes
I'm not going anywhere Cristina. I'm not going anywhere without you.Owen
- Permalink: I'm not going anywhere Cristina. I'm not going anywhere without ...
Lightning doesn't often strike twice. It's a once in a lifetime thing. Even if it feels like the shock is coming over and over again. Eventually the pain will go away, the shock will wear off. And you start to heal yourself. To recover from something you never saw coming. But, sometimes the odds are in your favor. If you're in just the right place at just the right time you can take a helluva hit. And still have a shot at surviving.Meredith
- Permalink: Lightning doesn't often strike twice. It's a once in a lifetime ...
Meredith: I was pregnant that day. I was pregnant and I lost it.
Derek: I, ahh ... You didn't say anything. I could've helped you.
Meredith: If you want to help me, your driving is something you can control. Just do that. Just do that.
- Permalink: I was pregnant that day. I was pregnant and I lost it. I, ahh...
Meredith: Cristina! Cristina!
Cristina: I can't be in here. I can't. I can't feel anything.
Meredith: I know. I know. Come with me.
Cristina: No, no. I can't move. I can't move my legs. I can't feel anything.
- Permalink: Cristina! Cristina! I can't be in here. I can't. I can't feel ...
Meredith: I thought you were in surgery.
Alex: It got pulled though. Is Lexie okay?
Meredith: Why don't you ask her yourself.
Alex: She doesn't need me talking to her.
Meredith: Well, you're the one who ended it.
Alex: It ended the way it always ends. I get close to a chick and the chick goes crazy. Rebecca, then Izzie, my mom. The lightening rod's less crap.
Meredith: You're not that special. Lexie's not crazy. Sure a crazy thing happened to her, but her reaction was pretty normal and Izzie had brain cancer. Rebecca, she was crazy, but that was the facial reconstruction drama. You're not a lightening rod Alex, you're just a guy that's been through a lot of crap. (Looks at Alex's bullet) Wish I had a scalpel.
- Permalink: I thought you were in surgery. It got pulled though. Is Lexie...
(thinking to himself) A hundred and twenty miles an hour.Richard
- Permalink: A hundred and twenty miles an hour.
Richard: (about Lexie) Make sure she's alright.
Mark: I'm trying to.
- Permalink: Make sure she's alright. I'm trying to.
(regarding Lexie) Fifty says she's back in the cuckoo's nest by lunch.Cristina
- Permalink: Fifty says she's back in the cook cooks nest by lunch.
(the patient has three boys fighting over her) Popular girl.Meredith
- Permalink: Popular girl.
Arizona: What do you think?
Callie: I think I don't want to live in an Easter basket.
Arizona: I know you really want to live in the bat cave, but meet me half way.
- Permalink: What do you think? I think I don't want to live in an Easter b...
Meredith: You changed?
Derek: I showered twice. Thanks to you.
- Permalink: You changed? I showered twice. Thanks to you.
April: House fire? Explosion?
Callie: Act of God. Lightening strike.
- Permalink: House fire? Explosion? Act of God. Lightening strike.
Go hug yourself!Meredith
- Permalink: Go hug yourself!
They say lightning never strikes twice, but that is a myth. It doesn't happen often, lightening usually gets it right the first time. When you're hit with 30,000 amps of electricity you feel it. It can make you forget who you are. It can burn you, blind you, stop your heart. And cause massive internal injuries. But, for something that happens in only a millisecond, it can change your life forever.Meredith
- Permalink: They say lightening never strikes twice, but that is a myth. It ...