Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Did he just bench me?Meredith
- Permalink: Did he just bench me?
I'm taking a nap. Uh, I'm sorry. What I mean to say is that I'm going to use this room to take a nap. Because that's what people do in these rooms when they're tired. Cause I have a child and a full-time job and work long hours, so I'm just tired. Just very, very tired.Bailey
- Permalink: I'm taking a nap. Uh, I'm sorry. What I mean to say is that I'...
William, Henry. Henry, William.Teddy
- Permalink: William, Henry. Henry, William.
How much can you actually accomplish in an hour? Run an errand maybe, sit in traffic, get an oil change. When you think about it an hour isn't very long. Sixty minutes. Thirty-six hundred seconds. That's it. In medicine, though, an hour is often everything. We call it the golden hour. That magical window of time that can determine whether a patient lives or dies.Meredith
- Permalink: How much can you actually accomplish in an hour? Run an errand ...
I choose potato chips.Cristina
- Permalink: I choose potato chips.
Sado-masochistic chief resident candidate, maybe.Cristina
- Permalink: Sado-masochistic chief resident candidate, maybe.
What is up with you? You are all perky and cheerful.Cristina
- Permalink: What is up with you? You are all perky and cheerful.
My boobs, they are huge. Am I supposed to like big boobs?Meredith
- Permalink: My boobs, they are huge. Am I supposed to like big boobs?
Just point with your eyes.Cristina
- Permalink: Just point with your eyes.
Hey, where's the knife guy? Is it true he's walking and talking?Cristina
- Permalink: Hey, where's the knife guy? Is it true he's walking and talking...
Meredith: You don't want to be Callie's baby's godmother.
Cristina: I don't?
Meredith: No, I mean think of how many people have to die before you even get to step up. Mark, Callie, and Arizona. That's a lot of people.
- Permalink: You don't want to be Callie's baby's godmother. I don't? N...
Whereas if you're my baby's godmother-in-waiting. It's only me and Derek. One wrong turn down a dark, twisty road. Boom, you're in.Meredith
- Permalink: Whereas if you're my baby's godmother-in-waiting. It's only me ...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...