It's time I told you about the Troubles.Dwight
- Permalink: It's time I told you about the Troubles.
Mara: Is it bad?
Duke: You have no idea.
Mara: Do you still think your friends have your back?
Duke: No. We're on our own.
- Permalink: No. We're on our own.
I'm the Chief of the Police and the leader of The Guard. You want to know what Haven's gonna do? Whatever I decide. Not you who only thinks of Audrey or you who only looks out for himself.Dwight
Come on Duke. I'm the candy, she's the wrapper.Mara
- Permalink: Come on Duke. I'm the candy, she's the wrapper.
Mara: My predictions are not psychic. They're based on 500 years of watching humans act out of fear. And I have two more predictions for you. They're going to start rounding up Troubled people, and your friends? Your friends will sell you out to save their own skin. You think I'm wrong?
Duke: Yeah, yeah I do.
- Permalink: Yeah, yeah I do.
The woman who created the Troubles and the man who can take them away? We'll be in a cage under a spotlight wearing assless hospital gowns the rest of our lives.Mara
Charlotte: [hears a scream] What was that?
Dwight: Locals. People get upset when they run out of lobsters.
- Permalink: Locals. People get upset when they run out of lobsters.
Revealing an inter-dimensional injury to the CDC? Yeah, not a good idea.Duke
- Permalink: Revealing an inter-dimensional injury to the CDC? Yeah, not a good idea.
Duke: I hate to say it, but you might have saved Nathan's life today.
Mara: You can't hate saying it as much as I hate hearing it.
- Permalink: You can't hate saying it as much as I hate hearing it.
I am the one who goes bump in the night. Huh? No? That's not working? Don't worry. I got another one here.Seth
Police Chief Garland Wuornos, mam. I see you've already met the father of lies.Dave
I sold bootleg liquor to the other juvenile delinquents in my school and then it was just a hop skip and a jump to all of this.Duke
The guy threw a manhole cover at me, okay? I'm just sayin'.Duke
- Permalink: The guy threw a manhole cover at me, okay? I'm just sayin'.
Nathan: You just punched me against the room!
Duke: Yes, that's true.
- Permalink: You just punched me against the room! Yes, that's true.