Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Episode 14: "Hana I Wa'la (Scandal)" Quotes
Danny Williams: I had a pretty good life in New Jersey. And then, I came here. And it wasn't exactly a fit. The sun, the sand...I mean, I can't even get a decent slice of pizza.
Judge: Get to your point, Detective Williams.
Danny Williams: Okay, I hate this place. I apologize, but I do. But I was willing to put up with it because this is where my daughter is. And now her mother wants to move again. And I can't go through with that. Not to Vegas, not anywhere. Because this is my home. This is our home.
- Permalink: I had a pretty good life in New Jersey. And then, I came here. A...
Danny Williams: I thought nobody wore a tie in Hawaii.
Steve McGarrett: No, they don't, but it's a special day, so I thought I'd wear one. Plus, I'm wearing my dress blues. They'll make me walk the plank if I don't wear a tie with my dress blues.
Danny Williams: Why do they call 'em blues if they're black?
Steve McGarrett: I know they're black! I never...I dunno.
- Permalink: I thought nobody wore a tie in Hawaii. No, they don't, but it'...
Amy Davidson: You don't get it, this is complicated.
Steve McGarrett: Then speak slowly.
- Permalink: You don't get it, this is complicated. Then speak slowly.
You delivered her to the congressman like a pizza.Danny Williams
- Permalink: You delivered her to the congressman like a pizza.
Josh the Congressional Aide: And as far as murder goes-
Danny Williams: Let me guess...he's completely against it?
- Permalink: And as far as murder goes- Let me guess...he's completely agai...
Steve McGarrett: What's the congressman's position on dead hookers found in his bed?
Danny Williams: STRANGLED dead hookers?
- Permalink: What's the congressman's position on dead hookers found in his b...
Want more Hawaii Five-0?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!