Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Episode 20: "Olelo Pa'a (The Promise)" Quotes
What's the world coming to when your first love survives missiles, gunfire, rocket-propelled grenades, and gets taken out by a bunch of funky birds?Frank Bama
- Permalink: What's the world coming to when your first love survives missile...
Catherine Rollins: Now that we've got that taken care of, how do you plan on doing this? Because all I've got is a pack of gum, some Dramamine, and a wry smile.
Steve McGarrett: I'm working on it.
- Permalink: Now that we've got that taken care of, how do you plan on doing ...
Catherine Rollins: Steve, I'm going with you.
Steve McGarrett: Absolutely not.
Catherine Rollins: Well, I'm not asking for your permission.
Steve McGarrett: It doesn't matter, you're not going anywhere.
Catherine Rollins: Hey, look, let's forgo the whole John Wayne, "it's too dangerous for a little lady" speech, okay? You're gonna need support, I've done three tours of Kabul, and I'm just as qualified as you are when it comes to taking care of myself.
Steve McGarrett: Yes, you are.
Catherine Rollins: Good. Then you also know I'm not very good at taking "no" for an answer.
- Permalink: Steve, I'm going with you. Absolutely not. Well, I'm not ask...
You remember me? About three years ago, you put some bullets into a friend of mine.Steve McGarrett
- Permalink: You remember me? About three years ago, you put some bullets int...
Freddie Hart: Who packed this chute for you? It's not gonna open.
Steve McGarrett: It's only six miles down, I'll grab your legs.
- Permalink: Who packed this chute for you? It's not gonna open. It's only ...
Hart was just polishing the bell because he's so motivated, chief.Steve McGarrett
- Permalink: Hart was just polishing the bell because he's so motivated, chie...