Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Kutner: You really lost all that money?
Taub: I don't care about the money. I just feel bad for Rachel.
Kutner: She married a guy in one situation and ended up with another. That's hard on anyone.
Taub: Thanks. Makes me feel much better hearing my wife's a gold digger.
- Permalink: You really lost all that money? I don't care about the money. ...
Morgan: I don't smoke.
House: Fine. You don't want the seventh graders to think you're cool.
- Permalink: I don't smoke. Fine. You don't want the seventh graders to thi...
House: The cat was not predicting deaths. It was just trying to keep warm.
Dr. Wilson: Yes, dead people are renowned for their warm glow.
- Permalink: The cat was not predicting deaths. It was just trying to keep wa...
Morgan: I had colds all winter.
House: Well, I've been in this room a while, but it's spring now, right?
- Permalink: I had colds all winter. Well, I've been in this room a while, ...
Dr. Cuddy: I told you to get rid of "death cat."
House: Do you see a cat?
Dr. Cuddy: I see a litter box.
(House grabs his cane)
House: This is a disability, Dr. Cuddy. Can't make it to the men's room on time.
Dr. Cuddy: You pee on the mice too?
House: Well, now you see the mice actually prove that I don't have a cat.
Dr. Cuddy: Are these... are these the genetically modified lab mice from oncology?
House: Genetically modified for tastiness.
- Permalink: I told you to get rid of death cat. Do you see a cat? I see ...