Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ted: I mean, you got used to Lily's loud chewing, right?
Marshall:... Lily doesn't chew loudly.
Ted: Dude. This isn't news. Why do you think I call her Chewbacca?
Marshall: I suspect because she's loyal, wears shiny belts, and I resemble a young Harrison Ford
- Permalink: I mean, you got used to Lily's loud chewing, right? ... Lily do...
Marshall: If I have to wait until my results come in the mail, I'm gonna have a heart attack.
Barney: Based on that grocery list, I'd say diabetes is a bigger worry
- Permalink: If I have to wait until my results come in the mail, I'm gonna h...
Robin: Hey, can you hand me a Kleenex?
Ted: Actually, Kleenex is a brand. This is a facial tissue.
- Permalink: Hey, can you hand me a Kleenex? Actually, Kleenex is a brand. ...
[Ted is discussing his girlfriend Cathy]
Barney: Ted, let me tell you a little story about a young lady I wanted to have sex with, Lucilia. On a white sand beach in Rio de Janiero, we made love for ten straight hours. When we were done, she applauded, and told me that I was far far better than the best lover she could possibly imagine, and that I had restored her faith in god.
Ted: What does this have to do with Cathy?
Barney: Who's Cathy?
- Permalink: Ted, let me tell you a little story about a young lady I wanted ...
Marshall: [looking for his password] Jelly beans, fluffernutter, gummi bears, ginger snaps- this is a grocery list.
Robin: For who, a witch building a house in the forest?
Marshall: Sugar helps me study.
Barney: This is the kind of shopping a ten-year-old does when he's alone for the weekend.
Lily: Who leaves a 10 year old alone for the weekend?
Barney: And your mom was perfect.
- Permalink: Jelly beans, fluffernutter, gummi bears, ginger snaps- this is a...
She convinced you to go jogging? Wow, you really wanna get into this girl's pantsBarney
- Permalink: She convinced you to go jogging? Wow, you really wanna get into ...