Mad Men Season 7 Episode 1: "Time Zones" Quotes
Passenger: If I was your wife, I wouldn't like this.
Don: She knows I'm a terrible husband.
Passenger: How long have you been married?
Don: Not long enough. I really thought I could do it this time.
Passenger: Did she kick you out?
Don: No. She doesn't know that much, but she knows.
- Permalink: No. She doesn't know that much, but she knows.
Don: We haven't celebrated.
Megan: Oh. I didn't know if you wanted to.
Don: I do.
- Permalink: We haven't celebrated
It's incredible. But he's sour. Maybe he doesn't like the sun. Last week, middle of January, Sunkist sent us out to the groves and I picked an orange right off the tree. It's 75, there's snow on the mountains. Ted sat in the car with the door open writing on a pad.Pete
Don: Are you sure you don't want to move into a more populated area? It's like Dracula's castle up here.
Megan: They're far away Don. It's just what happens to the sound in the canyon.
- Permalink: They're far away Don. It's just what happens to the sound in the canyon.
I feel like I just ate a bag of butterflies!Megan
- Permalink: I feel like I just ate a bag of butterflies!
Jim: Well, hello there. Why aren't you brown?
Ted: It's January in LA, too.
Jim: That's no excuse.
- Permalink: That's no excuse.
Peggy: "It's time for a conversation." I think that one's more finished.
Lou: And I think you're putting me in a position to say, "I don't care what you think."
Ken: How many accounts do I have?
Joan: Well, it's all of them.
Ken: It feels like more.
- Permalink: It feels like more.
You really put the free in freelancer, don't you?Peggy
- Permalink: You really put the free in freelancer, don't you?