Modern Family Season 5 Episode 8: "ClosetCon '13" Quotes
We never told Grandma ‘bout the gay.Cam
- Permalink: We never told Grandma ‘bout the gay.
I was kind of the star of the evening. I got a huge laugh when I coined the phrase “shelf esteem.” Huh? Yeah? Okay, I’ll text it to Phil.Claire
Sisters before misters!Gloria
- Permalink: Sisters before misters!
Lily: Y’all fightin?
Cam: No no sweetie, we’re just having a conversation about how your daddy can be so stuck up.
Hello Houstons? We have a situation.Gloria
- Permalink: Hello Houstons? We have a situation.
Manny: You know what’s super helpful? When the guy in line behind you calls you Mount Sweatmore.
Luke: I was trying to relax you.
- Permalink: I was trying to relax you.
Phil: Who says people at the closet convention get all the fun?
Luke: No one, no one says that.
- Permalink: No one, no one says that.
Missouri, misery, huh?Mitchell
- Permalink: Missouri, misery, huh?
Closet Con is the premiere North American trade show for the closet industry. I stopped going years ago because it’s a trade show for the closet industry.Jay