One Tree Hill Season 1 Quotes
Why don't you put some ice on it Brooke?Nathan
- Permalink: Why don't you put some ice on it Brooke?
Haley: Well, at least things are working out for one of us. It looks like you and Peyton are heading in the right direction.
Lucas: Well, if it'll make you feel better, that lasted all of about five minutes.
Haley: It doesn't make me feel any better.
Haley: Well, welcome back!
Lucas: To where?
Haley: To normal.
- Permalink: To normal.
Haley: So you bring me into a creepy cemetery and tell me that you're leaving Tree Hill for good? Luke, who's gonna raid thrift stores with me and lie to the lost and found and claim stupid stuff, huh? Who's gonna do that with me now?
Lucas: Nathan. And me occasionally. Just not all the time.
- Permalink: So you bring me into a creepy cemetery and tell me that you're l...
Lucas: Haley, these people, they're dead.
Haley: Yeah, but if you keep yelling, the freaking zombies are gonna get us.
Lucas: Haley, I gotta tell you something.
Haley: What's her name and what did you do that you regret?
Lucas: No. I'm going to Charleston with Keith, Hales.
Haley: OK, for how long?
Lucas: Forever. Hales, I'm gonna move there.
- Permalink: Haley, these people, they're dead. Yeah, but if you keep yelli...
Haley: Luke? Lucas, this is not funny. I told you I don't want to take this shortcut. Lucas? Luke, this is so not cool. Lucas Scott!
Lucas: Boogie Man!
Haley: Aaah! (punches Lucas in the gut)
Lucas: Damn it, Haley! You're gonna kill me! You know, Houdini died like that.
Haley: You deserve it, dumbass. I told you I don't want to take this shortcut.
- Permalink: Luke? Lucas, this is not funny. I told you I don't want to take ...
(voiceover) Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck while more than one raven together predicts trouble ahead.Lucas
- Permalink: (voiceover) Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to t...
Deb: How did we become so broken?
Keith: We fell in love, and at some point, the people we love forgot to love us back.
- Permalink: How did we become so broken? We fell in love, and at some poin...
Nathan: You know, it'd be nice if a guy could get a little privacy in his own apartment.
Haley: I gave you my heart. That's all that I can give. And if that's not enough for you, then I'm not enough for you.
- Permalink: You know, it'd be nice if a guy could get a little privacy in hi...
Haley: You said they weren't real.
Nathan: They aren't.
Haley: This hurts me, Nathan.
Nathan: I get that. It's just a fantasy.
Haley: Was Peyton just a fantasy?
- Permalink: You said they weren't real. They aren't. This hurts me, Nath...
Nathan: That's just ... Well, I just stumbled on that, so it's no big deal.
Haley: What about the other half a dozen sites you stumbled on and bookmarked? Nathan, it's hard enough for me to compete with all the girls at school. What, now I have to be a porn star?
Nathan: No. These girls aren't real.
- Permalink: That's just ... Well, I just stumbled on that, so it's no big de...
Nathan: Hales, look. A single afternoon together and not one punch thrown.
Haley: Lucas, can I talk to Nathan alone, please?
Nathan: What's up?
Haley: I was doing some research on the internet, and I found what my boyfriend's been studying.
- Permalink: Hales, look. A single afternoon together and not one punch throw...
Nathan: You know, my pride says, "Yeah. that's it. Just leave here knowing Haley is obviously intimidated by a sexual relationship." But my heart says, "Forget about your pride, you idiot. You love this girl. And even if you catch pneumonia, your ass is gonna stay out here in the rain until you convince her to come back" So come on, Hales. Just meet me halfway here?
Haley: Why should I?
Nathan: Because I'm sorry. Because I love you. And because you're looking really hot, standing out here in the rain and I'm thinking, "I have to kiss you."
Haley: Well, if you have to.
- Permalink: You know, my pride says, Yeah. that's it. Just leave here knowin...
Haley: Oh, the magazine pages are sticking again, you little pervert. Oh hey Luke. You've been reading this?
Lucas: I don't know, Haley. Is that the 'why do i hang out with these people?' issue, because you're on the cover of that, right?
Haley: No, actually it's the 'my best friend is an idiot' issue and there you are!
- Permalink: Oh, the magazine pages are sticking again, you little pervert. O...
No foul, basket counts. Besides, you won't score again.Lucas
- Permalink: No foul, basket counts. Besides, you won't score again.