One Tree Hill Season 7 Quotes
We're all crazy, Hales. Some of us just hide it better than others.Nathan
- Permalink: We're all crazy, Hales. Some of us just hide it better than othe...
(to Haley) Your mother was proud of you. And it would break her heart to know that her beautiful, kind, inspiring daughter was suffering like this. I know that because I'm a mother. And so are you. Now, our lives are difficult, and our loss unbearable sometimes. So grieve... and struggle, and you find your way back on your own terms and in your own way. But remember this... your mother would want you to be vibrant and inspiring in the face of losing her. She'd want you to fight your pain with all you've got. Because that's the daughter that she raised. That's the daughter that she loved.Victoria
- Permalink: Your mother was proud of you. And it would break her heart to kn...
Brooke: You're exactly what Haley needs right now.
Nathan: Well, she's always been everything to us. Now it's time for us to be her everything. In sickness and in health, right? For better or worse.
- Permalink: You're exactly what Haley needs right now. Well, she's always ...
Jamie: Mama? Mama? Mama? I made my own breakfast and cleaned everything up.
Haley: What do you want, a gold star?
- Permalink: Mama? Mama? Mama? I made my own breakfast and cleaned everything...
Haley: It's not gonna work. Whatever prize you find in that box is not gonna fix me.
Nathan: Why not? It fixed me
- Permalink: It's not gonna work. Whatever prize you find in that box is not ...
It all just seems so fake. This idea that good things happen to good people and there's magic in the world, and that the meek and righteous will inherit it. There's too many good people who suffer for something like that to be true. There are too many prayers that go unanswered. Every day we ignore how completely broken this world is, and we tell ourselves that it's all going to be okay, "You're going to be okay." But it's not okay. And once you know that, there's no going back. There's no magic in the worldat least today there isn't.Haley
- Permalink: It all just seems so fake. This idea that good things happen to ...
Everyone says the next thing I do, the next choice I make, is going to define me. My career. My life. Well the next thing I want to do is ask you to be my wife. And tell you how much I love you. And how nothing else matters. I look into your eyes, Brooke, and I see the rest of my life. And I see it with you. Marry me, Brooke Davis.Julian
- Permalink: Everyone says the next thing I do, the next choice I make, is go...
You know this business is funny. We spend so much time telling fictional stories about compassion and nobility and kindness that we endanger our real lives, robbing them of these very qualities. And that's a shamePaul
- Permalink: You know this business is funny. We spend so much time telling f...
You look pretty when you smile Mama, I missed it.Jamie
- Permalink: You look pretty when you smile Mama, I missed it.
Haley: Please don't think that I take that for granted. But I'm so grateful for who you've been through all this and who've you been.
Nathan: There's no other way to be. You've saved me so many times...I worry that I've been selfish with you. That I've taken advantage of your strength and your selflessness and that I've broken you somehow.
Haley: No, no, you haven't, you didn't. I just have a weight in my heart that I didn't have before. But it's lighter today.
- Permalink: Please don't think that I take that for granted. But I'm so grat...
Haley: I was trying to feel something. Anything.
Therapist: And what did you find down there?
Haley: I remembered some of the good things in my life.
Therapist: And did that make you feel alive?
Haley: No. But it made me want to.
- Permalink: I was trying to feel something. Anything. And what did you fin...
I've got this theory that if the phone was invented after texting people would be all like "wow, you can actually HEAR the person!"Julian
- Permalink: I've got this theory that if the phone was invented after textin...