Parenthood Season 2 Episode 3: "I'm Cooler Than You Think" Quotes
Kristina: Everybody raise your glass. My daughter Haddie Braverman is running for junior class president.
Adam: That's right, following in her father's footsteps.
Julia: Excuse me, your foot steps?
Julia: I was class president.
Kristina: I wrote speeches.
Crosby: Student council nerds are going to have a nerd off!
- Permalink: Everybody raise your glass. My daughter Haddie Braverman is runn...
Zeek: We are his grandparents too, we have a say in it.
Crosby: Well, I'm his dad and I don't have a say in it.
Zeek: Oh I see, well your balls will still be here when you get back.
Jabbar: What balls?
- Permalink: We are his grandparents too, we have a say in it. Well, I'm hi...
Rene: You go to church?
Crosby: Oh yeah, the Bravermans have a very rich spiritual lineage. We're ah, 4/10th Jewish, vaguely Catholic, and I'm told 1/16th Cherokee even, and we had a communist atheist grandpa.
- Permalink: You go to church? Oh yeah, the Bravermans have a very rich spi...
It's not fair of you to hold a grudge against me for some crap your husband did years ago. I'm here for my son and I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have to deal with that.Crosby
- Permalink: It's not fair of you to hold a grudge against me for some crap y...
Joel: If we're going to have another baby Julia there has to be room for me. You can't be the one making all the plans and I just, I can't be the yes man.
Julia: I know, I do.
- Permalink: If we're going to have another baby Julia there has to be room f...