Private Practice Season 2 Episode 9: "Know When to Fold" Quotes
(Kevin is sitting on the stairs)
Addison: How was work?
Kevin: This is as far as I got.
Addison: You been sitting here all day?
Kevin: Yeah. Yeah, my ass fell asleep two hours ago. It's not funny.
- Permalink: How was work? This is as far as I got. You been sitting here...
Lockhart: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm grateful. And I'm not as bad as you think.
Addison: I'll take your word for it. Oh, and if you call me Monty again, I'm going to plunge a scalpel through your hand.
- Permalink: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm g...
What do you have to help with erections? (Pete looks taken aback) Okay, now I'm humiliated.Violet (to Pete)
- Permalink: What do you have to help with erections? Okay, now I'm humiliat...
(to Cooper) Your paranoia is contagious. Let's get this done. I have sticks and I intend to pee on them. And if your boys swam through my weeds and got me pregnant, I'm gonna make you suffer every step of the way.Charlotte
- Permalink: Your paranoia is contagious. Let's get this done. I have sticks ...
Cooper: How are you feeling?
Charlotte: I'm on the pill.
Cooper: You're a doctor. You know that's not 100%.
Charlotte: Cooper, I would know if I was pregnant.
Charlotte: I'm always cranky.
Charlotte: I'm always glowing. Now please, stop stalking me and my womb.
- Permalink: How are you feeling? I'm on the pill. You're a doctor. You k...
Pete: Is that Ray Daniels?
Sam: Who's Ray Daniels?
Pete: Come on Sam, Rocket-Ray? The Tour de France, Olympic gold medalist. You follow sports.
Sam: Yeah, football, basketball. Riding a bike is not a sport.
- Permalink: Is that Ray Daniels? Who's Ray Daniels? Come on Sam, Rocket-...
Violet: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy in some cultures is seen as a sign of strength. So I am strong. I am a strong healthy woman.
Addison: Hm, I miss sex.
Naomi: What are you talking about? You've got a gorgeous man sleeping in your bed.
Addison: Yeah, that's all he is doing in my bed. Doctor's orders.
Naomi: You have sex on the horizon, which is better than having had amazing sex in your recent past with no visible sign of it happening ever again.
- Permalink: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy ...
(Charlotte has just taken the pregnancy test and is waiting for the results with Cooper)
Charlotte: Now, all we have to do is wait.
Cooper: Come on. Little Walter? (he pretends to be holding a baby)
Charlotte: Are you trying to be funny?
Cooper: No, that was my grandfather. He was a piano tuner. Maybe he'll play an instrument, maybe the trumpet.
Charlotte: Please. It'll be a girl. Marjorie.
Cooper: Your grandmother?
Charlotte: My horse. Last animal I ever had. I was 15. She broke her ankle and we had to shoot her.
- Permalink: Now, all we have to do is wait. Come on. Little Walter? Are...
Want more Private Practice?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!