Ray Donovan Season 2 Episode 7: "Walk This Way" Quotes
Conor wanted the family. Conor got the family.Ray
- Permalink: Conor wanted the family. Conor got the family.
Frances: Even if it's true? You don't talk to this man like that. And I know what I saw that night.
Ray: You threatenin' me now?
- Permalink: You threatenin' me now?
You lied to me. You made me a criminal just like you.Ray
- Permalink: You lied to me. You made me a criminal just like you.
Con, I love ya. You're a good kid. You're gonna be a good man. Abby, thank you for bringing him into this world. You do all the hard work. I'm so lucky.Ray
Mickey: I got a good one for ya.
Bunchy: Dad, don't.
Stan: It's alright.
Mickey: What's the difference between acne and a priest? Acne waits until a boy's 14 to come on his face.
Ray: So where were ya last night?
Abby: You have some nerve askin' me that. What time'd you get in last night and why'd you sleep downstairs? You have someone's stink on ya?
Ray: Where were ya last night?
Abby: I didn't feel like havin' dinner with you.
- Permalink: I didn't feel like havin' dinner with you.
I love our relationship, Ray. It just keeps getting better and better.Steve
- Permalink: I love our relationship, Ray. It just keeps getting better and better.
Tommy: London's kinda freakin' me out. I'm a little bit lonely. I'm not suckin' dick again. Your father had to help me take care of that the last time, remember?
Conor: I think so.
- Permalink: I think so.