Fitz: You must really hate me. For falling in love with you...
Olivia: Can I walk out of here or will I be stopped by Tom and Hal?
Olivia: Where can this go, really? Other than me joining the Mile High Club with you in Air Force One, how is there any future here?
Fitz: Fine. We're done.
Fitz: I'm letting you go. That's what you want, right?
- Permalink: You must really hate me. For falling in love with you... Can I...
Fitz: I wanted to see you.
Olivia: Why? What's the point?
Fitz: I'm going to the G8 tonight. You want to hitch a ride on Air Force One? No, I didn't think so.
- Permalink: I wanted to see you. Why? What's the point? I'm going to the...
If she would talk to someone, let someone in once in a while, maybe she wouldn't wear out so many pairs of expensive shoes. To Hell with it. I'm going in.Abby
- Permalink: If she would talk to someone, let someone in once in a while, ma...
Fitz: They worked together. I...they worked together.
Cyrus: The women in your life play a very mean game of political chess.
Fitz: Game over. They win.
- Permalink: They worked together. I...they worked together. The women in y...
Fitz: The woman's a political genius?
Cyrus: Which one?
Cyrus: Mellie or Liv?
Fitz: Both of them.
- Permalink: The woman's a political genius? Which one? Huh? Mellie or ...
Olivia: What do you want, Mellie?
Mellie: Your story, that protest, it's starting to die. The crowds get smaller every day, and my husband's administration is refusing to engage. It would be a great help to you if the First Lady of the United States took a stand on this, wouldn't it?
- Permalink: What do you want, Mellie? Your story, that protest, it's start...
Verna: Liv, I've seen you two together. You breathe in sync.
Olivia: You have a very active imagination.
- Permalink: Liv, I've seen you two together. You breathe in sync. You have...
Verna: You try so hard to get that man to walk away from you. Have you ever stopped to consider how painful it's going to be if you succeed? If he actually does walk away?
O: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Verna: We worked on the general election together, and I'm not stupid. And we've been through far too much together to pretend. And you're pushing him away because you think it's the right thing to do, as if right and wrong are fixed.
- Permalink: You try so hard to get that man to walk away from you. Have you ...
Huck: Is there artificial sweetener in that?
Abby: People and their secrets. Between this one and Olivia, it's like we're living in the Soviet Union. Hell, I'm an open book. What about you, Huck? What's your secret?
Huck: Artificial sweetener makes rats spit up blood?
- Permalink: Is there artificial sweetener in that? People and their secret...