Scrubs Season 8 Episode 10: "My Comedy Show" Quotes
Okay, Mr. Rigo, I know you've been complaining about the bedpans being too cold, so I used an incubator in pediatrics to warm this bad boy up for you. Enjoy!Denise
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Rigo, I know you've been complaining about the bedpans...
You know, I used to use an incubator to keep my lunch warm. Until some whiny new mom complained that her premy smelt like a ham sandwich. Weird thing was, I had a tuna melt in there, not hamElliot
- Permalink: You know, I used to use an incubator to keep my lunch warm. Unti...
J.D.: Okay, well then let's cut the leukemia sketch.
Turk: Dude, no! That sketch is gold.
J.D.: Well if they're not naked, they're just sad and dying. What's funny about that?
Turk: You make them British.
J.D.: Good save. It's back in
- Permalink: Okay, well then let's cut the leukemia sketch. Dude, no!
I think we should just get this out in the open. I saw you pluck your special hair the other day. I was there, I saw. Question is, what are we going to do about it? I have an idea. Let me speak first. May I? Good. I believe that you should give me the hair. Because I have been scrapbooking the most disgusting things that I could think of and I want to put it on the page in between my decayed molars and a snug, which is, a snail-slug hybrid that I was able to splice together in my garage. UnsuccessfullyJanitor [to Carla]
- Permalink: I think we should just get this out in the open. I saw you pluck...
Turk: Cathy, you're playing Elliot. So I want to see some bug eyes, alright. And, perfect. Plus find some cardboard. Stick it down the back of your pants, right. Make that ass flat, girl, let me see what you got right now. Yeah, we can go flatter.
J.D.: We can go flatter.
Turk: We can go flatter.
J.D.: You know, I've chewed on that thing and it's flatter than day old beer
- Permalink: Cathy, you're playing Elliot. So I want to see some bug eyes, al...
Unfortunately for you, my lady, I saw what I saw. You either plucked a giant hair, or you have mini chest snakesJanitor [to Carla]
- Permalink: Unfortunately for you, my lady, I saw what I saw. You either plu...
Head games aren't going to work on me. Unfortunately for you, I have a photographic memory. For instance, I arrived here yesterday at 7.45 a.m. At 7.50 a.m. I took a nap. At 2.45 p.m. I awoke to find you plucking a comically large hair off of your baby feeder. I then took my afternoon nap, then I went on break, and then I went home. Couldn't sleep a wink. DamnedestJanitor [to Carla]
- Permalink: Head games aren't going to work on me. Unfortunately for you, I ...
Denise [to Brianna's mother]: As much as I hate to agree with Dr. ...
Denise: Your name is Sunny Day? [to Brianna's mother] Okay, as ridiculous as it was for her parents to name her that, I think what you're doing with Brianna is a thousand times worse
- Permalink: As much as I hate to agree with Dr. ... Day. Your name is Su...
Listen, this place can make anyone crazy. Once, after a double shift, I swore I went home and crawled into bed with turk. Next thing, I woke up in the on call room, spooning Dr. Beardface. Now the guy's always slipping me hotel keysCarla
- Permalink: Listen, this place can make anyone crazy. Once, after a double s...
Todd: I'm so proud of you, man. You know, I've always emulated you. I shave my privates bald to look like your head.
Turk: Todd! I'm actually kind of touched
- Permalink: I'm so proud of you, man. You know, I've always emulated you. I ...
Denise: Anyone sitting here?
Sunny: Not just anyone. You.
Denise: Okay. No more talking till I'm drunk, okay
- Permalink: Anyone sitting here? Not just anyone. You. Okay. No more tal...