Seinfeld Season 1 Episode 4: "Male Unbonding" Quotes
I do not like the bank. I've heard the expression "Laughing all the way to the bank." I have never seen anyone actually doing it. And those bank lines. I hate it when there's nobody on the line at all, you know that part, you go to the bank, it's empty and you still have to go through the little maze. "Can you get a little piece of cheese for me? I'm almost at the front. I'd like a reward for this please."Jerry
- Permalink: I do not like the bank. I've heard the expression Laughing all t...
Elaine: Come on. Let's go do something. I don't want to just sit around here. Wanna get something to eat?
Elaine: I don't care. I'm not hungry.
Jerry: We could go to one of those cappuccino places. They let you just sit there.
Elaine: What are we gonna do there, talk?
Jerry: We can talk.
Elaine: I'll go if I don't have to talk.
Jerry: Then we'll just sit there.
- Permalink: Come on. Let's go do something. I don't want to just sit around ...
Why did I tell her I like her? I have this sick compulsion to tell women how I feel.George
- Permalink: Why did I tell her I like her? I have this sick compulsion to te...
(on George's fanny pack) Looks like your belt is digesting a small animal.Jerry
- Permalink: Looks like your belt is digesting a small animal.
George: Can you change this (penny jug) into bills?
Bank Teller: I'm sorry sir, we can't do that.
George: Look, they did this for me before!
Bank Teller: Look, I can give you these (penny rolls) and you can roll them yourself.
George: You want me to roll 6,000 of these?! What should I quit my job?!
- Permalink: Can you change this into bills? I'm sorry sir, we can't do th...
Most men like working on things. Tools, objects, fixing things. This is what men enjoy doing. Have you ever noticed a guy's out in his driveway working on something with tools, how all the other men in the neighborhood are magnetically drawn to this activity. They just come wandering out of the house like zombies. Men, it's true, men hear a drill, it's like a dog whistle. Just (his head perks up) you know, they go running up to that living room curtain, "Honey, I think Jim's working on something over there." So they run over to the guy. Now they don't actually help the guy. No, they just want to hang around the area where work is being done. That's what men want to do. We want to watch the guy, we want to talk to him, we want to ask him dumb questions. You know, "What are you using, a Phillips-head?" You know, we feel involved. That's why when they have construction sites; they have to have those wood panel fences around it, that's just to keep the men out. They cut those little holes for us so we can see what the hell is going on. But if they don't cut those holes, we are climbing those fences. Right over there. "What are you using the steel girders down there? Yeah, that'll hold."Jerry
- Permalink: Most men like working on things. Tools, objects, fixing things. ...
I was ten... I would've been friends with Stalin if he had a Ping-Pong table.Jerry
- Permalink: I was ten... I would've been friends with Stalin if he had a Pin...
I'm really running out of excuses with this guy. I need some sort of "excuse Rolodex."Jerry
- Permalink: I'm really running out of excuses with this guy. I need some sor...
George: I know a guy who took a vacation on his change.
Jerry: Yeah, Where'd he go, an arcade?
- Permalink: I know a guy who took a vacation on his change. Yeah, Where'd ...