George: Listen, I know we've had our problems in the past, but we've got a show to do tonight. Pull together as a team. Life's too short. I say let's let bygones be bygones. If you took the raisins, if you didn't take the raisins. They weren't even my raisins. I was just curious because it seems like a strange thing to do, to walk into a room, audition, and walk out with a box of raisins. Anyway, whatever. If you ever want to tell me about it, the door to my office is always open. In the event that I get an office. You'll come in, we'll talk about the raisins, have a nice laugh.
TV Kramer: How'd you like it if I just pulled your heart out of your chest right now and shoved it down your throat?
- Permalink: Listen, I know we've had our problems in the past, but we've got...
Calvin Klein: (about Jerry) I like his style. He has a sort of casual elegance.
Tia: But he picks his nose.
- Permalink: I like his style. He has a sort of casual elegance. But he pic...
Did you ever notice a lot of butlers are named Jeeves? I think when you name a baby Jeeves; you've pretty much mapped out his future. Not much chance he's gonna be a hitman. "Terribly sorry, sir, but I'm going to have to whack you."Jerry
- Permalink: Did you ever notice a lot of butlers are named Jeeves? I think w...
George: God would never let me be successful; he'd kill me first. He'd never let me be happy.
Therapist: I thought you didn't believe in God?
George: I do for the bad things.
- Permalink: God would never let me be successful; he'd kill me first. He'd n...
Good luck on the pilot Jerry...(smiles)'Crazy' Joe
- Permalink: Good luck on the pilot Jerry...
Jerry: (to George) You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweat pants? You're telling the world: I give up! I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.
- Permalink: I give up! I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so ...
Jerry: Can't you at least die with a little dignity?
George: No, I can't. I can't die with dignity. I have no dignity. I want to be the one person who doesn't die with dignity. I live my whole life in shame. Why should I die with dignity?
- Permalink: Can't you at least die with a little dignity? No, I can't. I c...
Am I a hipster-doofus?Kramer
- Permalink: Am I a hipster-doofus?
George: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here...
Kramer: Why don't you park in front of the hydrent?
George: What if there's a fire?
Kramer: Now what are the chances of that?
- Permalink: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here... Why don't...
Jerry: How about this: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in front of the good building and we can get the good car!
George: Good thinking.
Jerry: (shaking George's hand) Good to meet you.
- Permalink: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in...
She's got everything I've ever wanted in another human being ... except for the walking.Kramer
- Permalink: She's got everything I've ever wanted in another human being ......
George: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here?
Jerry: The thing is, even if we go back by the car, and they're not there, how do we know they're not all hiding, waiting for us?
Elaine: Well, they have to give up sometime, they can't stay out there all night.
Jerry: What are we, John Dillinger? I mean, how did this get to be the crime of the century? It's not like we stuck a broomsticks in her spokes and she went flying.
- Permalink: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here? The th...